More examples of the FAs anti MU policy

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by lost, Aug 24, 2006.

1. lost

lost Member

May 24, 2006
    England
    Barely days after the FA explain that they are absolutley powerless to do anything about Browns two footed assault of Giggs, due to his yellow card already having been given, the FA announce that they in fact CAN do something about such incidents, as they say they are to review the disciplinary procedures regarding the Thatcher assault of Mendez, where, according to logical inference of their stance, the yellow card was not sufficient. I can only pressume that this is some kind of p!ss take, along the lines of Rio getting an 8 month ban for missing a drugs test in the same season as a Man City player getting no punishment for missing a test also. Fergie will be having kittens, and i cannot wait to see what Steve Bower and Paddy Crerrand say about this on their show on MUTV, they were going crazy about the Brown challenge, and when they see this they are going to hit the roof.

2. Rooney#8

Rooney#8 New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    MANCHESTER!
    I ********in hate the FA. It made me laugh how the United fans last night were chanting "There's only one RONALDO!, ******** off England!", that was quality.

That Brown challenge was discraceful as was Thatcher's, which reportedly put Mendes unconcious and had some sort of fit whilst knocked out and was taken to hospital. I am glad Rooney is telling the FA that they can ******** off asking him to do any advertising.

3. DrGuinness

DrGuinness Home & Abroad

Apr 8, 2005
    Greeley, CO

Quality on the pitch and in the press.

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Adding to the list...

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1855433,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=7