More Cowbell ! [reprise]

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Lowecifer, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I know we've sort of dropped this, but I thought some folks might get a kick out of this house track that works Walken's legendary performance into it.

Click here.

2. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Pretty funny Mr. Lowe!

(on a serious note:)
    Why dont you Cowbell guys just come up with your own shirts and get them made without all of the red tape? It takes about two weeks (if done right and costs about $400 for around 51 shirts.)

I am sure the DC United logo causes some significant complications with copyright law, but if you checked with the team and donated the profits to charity i am sure they wouldnt give a $hit. (well relatively sure! :) )

If for some reason the team nixes the use of its logo can't you just come up with a more basic design free of the logo? (ie the black and white Barra t-shirts... they have no mention of DC United and have sold quite well.)

Why can't the shirt be done? (just curious...)

3. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    If you've never seen the skit, I downloaded it here: http://www.mknx.com/v/videos.asp

It's about a 5 minute download. Cracks me up every time I see it. :)

I got a fever, and there's only one perscription for it. MORE COWBELL BABY!!

4. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I know it wouldn't be too much trouble to have the shirts printed, but it's gotten to the point where it just wont be as funny. Kinda like having to explain a joke.

5. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I just remembered something I need to bring to the game tomorrow.