More bad injury news...

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by chrisc, Dec 16, 2002.

1. chrisc

chrisc New Member

Aug 23, 2000
    Portland, OR
    Fernando Navarro, dice adiós a la temporada

La resonancia magnética que se le practicó ayer al jugador blaugrana en el Hospital Asepeyo confirmó la grave lesión. El jugador Fernando Navarro pasará por el quirófano el jueves o el viernes y según los médicos, estará de baja entre cinco y seis meses.

"We don't need Sergi, Coco or Abelardo. They don't fit into MY plans."

Talk about kicking yourself in the culo. If they don't buy a defender when the holiday transfer window opens, they're screwed.

2. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You really have to scratch your head (as I did during the summer) and wonder what the phuck he was thinking. Did he think he would go through the season without any injuries in the back line????

3. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Let alone Christanval is not reliable (ie vs Sevilla last weekend) and Anderson injury prone as well as De Boer!!! :mad:

4. Jay Clark

Jay Clark New Member

May 21, 2001
    Wrigleyville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Coco hasn't been playing at Inter (injuries again) and he is sort of a winger anyway, but when they dropped Sergi that should have been our first warning. He was a rock back there for years. And the same for Abelardo, although he had been injured on and off for a long time. But what did they replace them with? Nothing. Nada. You have to wonder if they had banked on Placente or defensive mid like Van Bommel and then it fell through and we were screwed.

I don't read enough about Mendieta to be sure, but it sounds like LvG has him in positions that aren't right for him and he hasn't done much since leaving Valencia. That would be another signing that I would have to question right about now.

Maybe Louis should call Arsene Wenger and ask for some tips. He seems to round up these bruisers like Cygan out of nowhere.

5. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    Well I heard little to nothing about Cygan before but he's solid right now!!!