Monday Portugal vs Chile, world cup of roller hockey[R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Frank Cunha, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ

I believe will see more fans in the games with Spain, Argentina and Italy

2. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

its a nice shirt

3. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    figo looking young and full of beans :D

4. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal

The answer is YES, Mexico have a national rink-hockey team. Before 5 or 6 years of stop, Mexico restarted to play in High Level, and they played in the Pan-american games of 2005 (Held in Mar del Plata, Argentina)... Maybe someday Mexico can win the World "B" Championship, or USA can down there...

5. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    In rink-hockey, I think there is no diviosion from North and Southern America; All of them are in Pan-american Rink-Hockey Comitee... From Northern America there are currently two countries playing Rink-Hockey: USA and Mexico. Canada gave up of this sport after the World "A" Championhip of San Juan (2001), were they had "Falta de comparencia" to all the games...

6. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Maybe an World "B" Championship... :D

7. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Ricardo is no longer on Reus. He will play in Bassano, the team managed by Carlos Dantas, in the powerful Italian A-1 league!

8. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portugal was dominant. I also saw holmes in a Maritimo jersey.

9. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Sorry for not being present tonight, but RTP1 was broadcasting the game LIVE! I saw the game, and I forget to be here in the end of 1st half...

I just reply to some posts you all did, and I just need to say that, from my point of view, I was expecting more from Chile. anyway, in the 2nd game Portugal show us what was the tactic of Querido: have 2 "great" teams in one single national team. Tomorrow, Portugal will beat for sure Macau, but I dont think it will be a great GOLEADA...

Anyway, I just expect more goals from Ricardo Pereira... he is not so well as he was in 2003, because he had several injuries in the last season...

10. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    We were watching live too, we posted and watched. We fullfilled our duty, but you; you're the hockey guru; I expected more! :D

Nice to see you came around even though it must be way way way early morning over there.

11. golmirivan

golmirivan New Member

Dec 28, 2001
    east brunswick
    Who do we play after Macau?