'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

some cool pics to follow:

[​IMG]

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

[​IMG]

3. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

[​IMG]

4. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

[​IMG]

5. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

[​IMG]

6. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

bittorrent is the coolness.

Found the first phish show I ever went to last night 5/2/94 at the now defunct 5 Points South Music Hall.

Show opens with Pink Floyd's "Great Gig in the Sky" as the Floyd had played B'ham the night before.

A big thank you to pvan4 for letting me use his ID to get in the show that night. I was nine days away from being old enough to get into that show and he let me us his ID. What a brother! :D

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

going here for the weekend

[​IMG]

8. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
  9. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

where dat?

10. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

That is the right-on-ness:

[​IMG]

11. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Center Hill Lake near Smithville,TN

12. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Momma's house has been empty since I left. weird.

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

It just ain't home without a Pvan in it.
    :p

14. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Ahem......feelings......sensitive......hello......no favorites!

15. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

momma,

one of my favorite singers, Mike Doughty, went to Ethiopia not too long ago, he has 10 or so blog entries about it:

http://www.mikedoughty.com/blog/archives/000018.html

Just click the far right button above the entry to keep reading.

16. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Pvan introduced me to BS, he has to be my favorite ;)

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Thanks, Nico! I am gobbling up Ethiopia stuff these days! I keep the weather forecast and a clock for Addis on the monitor at all times.

I miss my lil girl! But she sounds so excited I hate for her to have to come home this weekend!

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I am off to Mountain Top Church to get Kally some religious training....the only Bible story she will let me read to her is Jonah and the Big Fish ( we talk about how God put Jonah in the big fish as a sort of time out, that impresses her little mind! ;) ) Maybe she will "allow" her teachers to do some other story but it is doubtfull as Kally is the rulaer or every roost!

Later,
    Momma

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I would KILL for some chocolate right now!

20. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Well.....i've got some chocolate.....and gettin killed for it, ain't what I had in mind. Welcome to the candy shop! :D

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

[​IMG]

22. talina_baby

talina_baby New Member

Nov 20, 2003
    phoenix, az
    There is a strip club near my old neighborhood called The Candy Store. And, last I knew, there was a girl that danced there named Chocolate. FYI...

I'm not sure what, exactly, is in pot stickers.

23. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    just sold some flags to a woman that is going to N Ireland to march in some Orange Order parades. I tried to tell her what she was getting into but she told me she'd be in a more rural area not in Belfast or Derry. a little nutty.

24. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

"you gonna back that thang up or should I push up on it....." :D

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Was it Ouida????