'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

You still have your time, Nico....just wait till he is a teen...your moments to stay up late and have sex on the den sofa are gone cuz you are staying up later making sure your kids don't have sex on the den sofa! (not MY kids ;) )

2. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

All of my children will graduate high school early and enter a monastery at age 16, so I don't have to worry about that. Their futures are planned already. :D

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

O yeah???? They might have different ideas bout that! :)

Best advice is: get tattoos and all your body parts pierced so they will not want to get tats and piercings :)

4. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Mrs. Nico has her nose pierced and Indianess is pretty in touch with piercing as long as it isn't something ridiculous like a monroe.

5. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

My boys are fine with my tattoos and even support me getting a fourth but my daughter is appalled and embarassed. As far as piercings are concerned, if I were younger I would do the belly and possibly a tiny diamond stud in my nose, but alas I must "make do" with the double pierced ears and an earcuff.
    Laura doesn;t even have her ears pierced and my boys are say they donlt want to be pierced.

6. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

everything sounded good till metallica! :p

7. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

i kinda like that nose piercing that a lot of indians have. its subtle. i hate seeing monroes though. a lady at the place where i get my hair cut has one...it just reminds me of a wart or something

8. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

She has a very thin hoop. So thin, you don't even notice it in photos almost.

[​IMG]

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

She is beautiful!

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

[​IMG]

11. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

my friend has that shirt

12. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I may have gotten in trouble with the City of Homewood for having my old Sentra parked out front. We got a registered letter saying it was a violation and that it carried a $100/day fine if it wasn't moved. We got the notice Friday and got the letter today. Car was towed away this morning. I tried to contact the violations officer today but just got voicemail.

13. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Shouldn't be more than $100 fine. They can't prove you got the posted message.

14. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

better not be any fine cos I took care of it the day we got the letter.

15. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I thought you were saying the city towed it.

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I had it towed.

17. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well, then it should be sorted.

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

There should be no problem then...if they were gonna fine you it would 've been on the citation.

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Left Kally with the daddy for 24 hours.....**sigh**
    I pick her up around 1 tomorrow.

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I got a call about the fine. All clear.

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Pedro...are you still doing the flag thing? You have been on more lately.

And I tihnk you were right about Rudy...he just called to remind Aar about the blue camp this week...I asked him when the dates are for the tourny they are playing in July and he has no idea!

22. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Somebody needs to be the team manager fro him. I am doing the flag thing until July 22.

23. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Ya think I could manage or is it better to have a dad? JB can't manage himself or I would have him do it :)

24. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Gender matters not.

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I kinda knew this but I tend to jump into stuff feet first and ask questions later...thought maybe I had better ask you :)