'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Wut are you smilin' at, Bubba?? ;)

2. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Anything I please! It's my forum after all. :p

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

You just keep on feelin' you have control.....cuz we both know it is a delusion. ;)

4. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Has Peter started taking classes yet?

5. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

eh?

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I tohught you were going back to school to get your certificate.

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

in the summer.

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

ah, makes sense!

9. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

got a call from my wife this morning at 5:30am. she was shopping in Paris and making reservations for a "fancy" restaurant. more importantly she found out where to pick up her tickets to the PSG - Nancy match which is tomorrow.

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

What is she doing in Paris w/o you?????

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Petah....where are you staying for the tourney this weekend? We will be at Marriott Tranquility Base

12. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I am there also. didn't know any Homewood teams were. good times. I'll try and catch a game.

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Good Mornin'
    [​IMG]

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

We beat Chelsea 9 - zippo tonight.

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
    Douglas Adams

16. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

**sigh**

17. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

did you get the Muse cd?

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

yup..

19. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

haven't seen you in a while! what have you been up to?

20. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Why so chatty? ;)

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Petah is not such a chatty type.... :)

I'll chat with you though...whatcha wanna chat about?

22. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Why the "sigh"? :)

23. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Hey.....wait a minute......are you calling me a Chatty Cathy? :D

24. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

I'm really not that chatty.....am I? :confused:

25. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

Hey Emily, I know you have a bunch of tatoos and I was thinking about getting my first seeing as I'm 18 and all. I'm not gonna do it without telling my parents though...is there any good way to do it?