'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

New thread!

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I sure do miss having my summers off.

3. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Momma,

Don't put the RS in the mailbox unless the mail has already been delivered. You don't want them back at your house do you? ;)

4. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    you could put it just inside the glass door in the front.

5. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Word. Up.

I will have this one off though, however, it's more like a summer baby sitting job in exchange for food and shelter. :D

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Yeah, I miss you having summers off also! :(

7. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

Parenting is definitely NOT lke a babysitting job! At the end of the sitting job you can hand the crying baby off...Also 25 years later, you wouldn;t be blamed for warping the child and be the subject of psychotherapy! :D

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I already thought of that! :) I am a smart one, ya see ;)

9. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

1st page :D

school's over! i took my last final today!!! :cool: :D

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Yea for no more school! :D :cool:

11. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Champagne, anyone ? :p

12. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Not me, I am on a strict diet ;)

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Just got my cell phone bill......Laura's butt is T O A S T ! Her texts went waaaaaaaaaaay over the limit!

14. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Pedro....get them outta the mailbox before the cops find 'em! :eek: :D

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

It's getting crowded in my house!
    We are entertaining the idea of moving my father in law in with us.
    How did we suddenly become the sandwich generation?

16. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    There's bug in here!

[​IMG]

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I went to bed, now I am up again....I hate sleeping alone!!!!! JB is staying wuith his ailing Daddy tonight. :(

18. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I'm on the verge of dumping Charter as my ISP. Been having problems. Supposed to send somebody out yesterday to look at it. Did they, nope? Now when you call you have to go thru an automated questionnaire that has no opt out option. Freakin' idiots.

19. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

That sucks. It's a dang shame Jason says Brighthouse sucks so bad up there. They are the portrait of service and quality down here. It's the first time I've actually ever been genuinely happy with my cable company. I just hope everything transfers to our new apartment that we're moving into in a few weeks as it is in a different county. I hope I don't lose the Spanish channels because I get a lot of extra soccer that way. :)

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

The funny thing is that the Charter tech support on the phone is fantastic whereas the Charter cable support sucks.

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

One word: Bellsouth!

22. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I hope they're better for home than they are for business. My old work place had a business ISP account with them and they were worthless. That thing tanked every four seconds and their support was wretched.

23. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

**user hugs her Bellsouth DSL**

;)

24. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

how much per month?

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004