Mohammad Ghadir

Discussion in 'Israel' started by stibu, Jun 2, 2011.

1. stibu

stibu New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hi guys!

In Switzerland Mohammad Ghadir is linked with the top club Young Boys Bern. The club is looking for a young and talented striker. Can you tell me something about Ghadir? Do you think that a transfer to Switzerland is possible/realistic? How much would he cost?

Thank you very much for your answers.

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Ghadir is his Wikipedia page. He scored 4 of champion Maccabi Haifa's 63 goals in 2010-2011 which was tied for fifth on the club. Maccabi Haifa's UEFA club coefficient of 21.400 is 42.9% higher than Young Boys's coefficient of 14.980. The Swiss league has a better coefficient than the Israeli league but not by a lot.

3. stibu

stibu New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I read in the Internet that he is one of the biggest prospects of Israelic football. But to be honest his statistics are not too impressive and he is already 20 years old and not 17 or 18.

A year ago Young Boys already signed a young player from the israelic league. Namely Emmanuel Mayuka which developpment is very positiv.

4. Schnorrer

Schnorrer Member

May 17, 2005
    Venezuela
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Ghadir? there are much better young forwards in Israel than him

5. phoenixhazard

phoenixhazard Member+

Oct 26, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol, yea. Golasa is better I would say. Assulin is where all our hopes lie, but moving to City was dumb

6. stibu

stibu New Member

Dec 18, 2010
    We speak about a move to Switzerland and not about a second Messi ;)
    Does he has the potential to be a gain for an ambitious club from a medium-skilled league?

I have seen that he is not even a starter by Maccabi. Young Boys are famous to recruit rough diamonds. How do you rate Ghadir in comparison with Emmanuel Mayuka?