1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Dear Mexico forum regulars..

please keep in mind that this forum is for serious and informative discussions. I was dissapointed to find the first thread in this forum be called 'first thread', and the first post only says 'cool', which completely goes against the Idea of this forum. Im glad it turned into a suggestion thread.

Anyways, here are a few suggestions to keep this forum on track. Please no Link Nerds. If your going to start a thread with the only intention of posting a link then dont waste your time.

We allready have a Mexico National team, NSR, and basic Mexico forums, so i ask for people that dont want to spend five minutes on their post to discuss whatever topic in either of those forums. We all agreed we didnt want 'I agree' type posts here, and yet our very first post was only one word 'cool'.

Also, we have a few threads on the same subject, like Hugo sanchez will be presented and its official. No need for that when we have a MNT forum.

Speaking of the Hugo thread thats a perfect example of what does NOT belong in this forum. The best thread in this forum so far is The Cachirul in Brazil NT thjread, good and informative with well thought out post.

We have to hold this forum to a higher standard. :cool:

Dage repped this.
  2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    GUIDELINES FOR THE MEXICO N.A.H. FORUM

This is a subforum of the Mexico National team and therefore it is meant to discuss news regarding Mexico's National Teams (Senior, Youth, & Women), analysis of the National Teams, and its history.

The DO's

Pre/PBP/Post game discusions. Remember to include [R] in the title thread

The Mens, Youth and Womens participation in any official tournament. Be sure to include link/source, dates, and if possible, a roster.

The Mens, Youth, and Womans participation in any previous official tournament. Each tournament (World Cup, Confed, Copa America, etc) should have 2 threads--an official thread to discuss and analyze and the other thread should be to ask and dicuss random questions about each official tournament

Any historical account, anecdote, interview, picture, video regarding the Mexican NT, a tournament participated in, NT players, NT coaches and/or NT executives. Be sure to state the source.

Any official news handed out by the FMF or the CSN (Comision de Seleccion Nacionales) regarding the NT.

----------------------------------------------

The DON'Ts

No posting polls asking who is the best player, coach, roster, and/or system of play. Although the on the surface the author of the thread is trying to analyze a certain topic, most often than not these type of threads turn into popularity contest and not analytical. Posting an official poll from FIFA, ESPN, Televisa, TV Azteca, Grupo Mitosfsky is however acceptable.

No posting threads dedicated to prediction leagues, wagers, fanstasy football leagues.

No posting threads about possible rosters, coaches, and/or players unless the FMF releases information regarding them.

No posting threads about which player should be called up to the NT.

No posting random NT questions unless the question has a historical or analytical value.

No starting a thread only with the intent to leave a link. Please cut and paste a paragraph from the article and post the link/source. At all possible, do leave feedback.

No misleading titles. Do not get creative with the title, just copy and paste the actual title of the article.

--------------------------------------------------------

Remember, the point of this sub forum is to keep the gut feelings, sentiments, discriminations, prejudices, & personal feelings out of the conversation. In reality, nothing but facts should be posted. How we interpret those facts is what will make this subforum better.

Everything (or almost) should be backed up. Posting the link, the source, the author, the book, the mag, the radio and/or TV show that you obtained the information from SHOULD be posted as well.

Revised: 19-Nov-2006

3. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Since the other thread was closed, I hope that I can just say Congrats to RDL for moderating this forum.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    guys....

keep in mind the rules of this particular forum.

I was being lenient as far as what was allowed and what wasnt.

Threads like "Is Hugo being smart or stupid?" ,"Who is satisfied?" etc appear as analytical type discussions, but the truth is most often than not... these type of threads do nothing but flame....

REMEMBER....those type of discussions are meant for the other Mexican NT forum

5. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can we just talk about futbol? Damn... this thread is a waste.

6. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nica u arre a waste

7. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hahahahaha that was 2 yrs ago man.

8. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I will be supporting Mexico this WC. I hope to learn more about the Mexican NT. If Italy don't win, Mexico will.

LGRod repped this.
  9. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    W4 5h6jkm jut uv t6y82ot9g ow great g the g ok t 20170628_134346.jpg