Moderator Poll

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by Captain Splarg, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please rate me, your forum Mod Captain Splarg, and how I've moderated The Scandinavia board in 2005. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and/or criticism.

A little background about me...I, Brian (Captain Splarg) have been a mod of this forum for a couple years, going back to when it was called Northern Europe. I've been a member of BigSoccer since April of 1999. I'm American, but currently live in London. Before moving to England, I spent 5 years in Stockholm where I was (and still am!) a supporter of Djurgården.

Please post whatever comments or thoughts you have about me, this forum, or anything else on your mind.

Thanks!

2. urtel

urtel Member

Jul 16, 2003
    PDX
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Other than being a DIF fan, no complaints here. Would like to see more Allsvenskan though.

3. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Subject material is our job, keeping everything cool is the Captain.

I'd like to nominate Ceres as a mod. He's a bang up star as a poster.

Also, Capt - You ROCK!

4. Start fan in exile

Jan 5, 2006
    Lillehammer, Norway
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I can't vote on how things were in '05 since I'm still a noob, but I'm pretty impressed with the quality of posts in this forum. Obviously the mod's done a job job of setting the tone, and keeping the often unruly norwegians, swedes and danes civil with each other.

5. fodbold

fodbold New Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Denmark
    FFFFFFFFFFF!!! the moderators in this forum stinkkkkk!!!!!! :mad:

6. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    There's a moderator for this forum??

7. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Someone has to keep the germans from invading!