Moderator of Australia ( el-capitano )forum is a troll in his forums

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by sahbekham_pactwinner, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    I am too lazy to quote, however:

1. Sah, I am beginning to think that this "Prawn Sandwich" is Australian.
    2. Prawn Sandwich, I am sorry to say that I agree with Sah, you are getting owned. Perhaps because you are of inferior Australian quality.
    3. dsp87260, that is not a constructive comment. Either say something or say nothing. This is a serious thread, with a serious discussion about a serious allegation of trolling by a moderator. You eating popcorn isn't a very responsible comment. Same goes for Samarkand.
    4. This applies to Prawn as well as Samarkand, it is that beer that you drink which has caused death and decay in your brain. That is why your logic fails.

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'd just like to proudly say, I received 10, yes, TEN! Infraction points! (Sorry Infarction points, so Old Pactwinner understands) For saying Italians were sweaty. Thank you!

3. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC
    Subscribes.

4. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Pactwinner

Just to summarise. Sinner made a tongue in cheek humourous comment, (which I understood as we have similar cultures), and then you came into the Australian forums, made a snide comment to Sinner about making excuses without knowing that he wasnt even Australian. I responded with a similar tongue in cheek comment to you, as that was the tone of the thread, to which you have taken offence to, which is unfortunate.

You then took the thread off topic with your own personal agenda, so I locked the thread. This is a football forum, not a forum for those who wish to cause conflict, and to avoid any further conflict I closed the thread.

You should have taken this locking of the thread as your warning, but you did not.

You then, in a totally random forum, decide to bring in your own personal agenda back into it. For that I infracted you, for once again taking the thread off topic and deleted your posts.

You may have noticed that the post which did remain on topic was not deleted, because thats what we are all here for- to discuss football, not to prove who's better.

Pactwinner- my intention was not to troll, and I never "accused" you of anything- it was a light hearted comment, to be taken as a joke, however, if you do not wish to accept this, then so be it- we agree to disagree.

5. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    You say all of that, me and Sah hear "troll".

Fight the power brother. Give me an amen Sah.

6. Andy TAUS

Andy TAUS Member

Jan 31, 2004
    Sydney, AUS
    !Bob & Sah should just un-knot their knickers & just get over it. AMEN.

7. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Infraction points coming your way for trolling;)

8. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    We really need to have a minimum infraction point requirement before we will entertain any complaints, although at least this one isn't the injustice of zero points like that other thread.

I'd appreciate it if mods didn't come here for sport. This isn't a rivalry forum - I think I may need to add that to my sig.

Everyone out of the pool because this thread is closed.