Moderator of Australia ( el-capitano )forum is a troll in his forums

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by sahbekham_pactwinner, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I am sure if i post in the Australian forum that

"Australians play rugby more than they play soccer" and then i put a smiley after that:)

i am sure i'll get a red card from el-capitano.

2. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    No, more of a query as to what sort of medication you were on

3. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I see your going around circles now:rolleyes:

Since your puny mind can't take all of this:) (hey its a joke since i put a smiley:rolleyes:)

I have never defended the 8-0 loss. So why would this moderator troll would accuse me of that?

4. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Again, because he was joking.

I can see where the confusion is coming from now, you just don't get it. You've shown on this thread that your understanding of humour is as developed as a retarded amoeba.

I'll leave you to it, I was told at a young age never to mock the afflicted so.....

5. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    Why were you in AUSTRALIA forum in a first place?

The majority of the problams in BIGsoccer start because people go to OTHER'S forum and see the something that makes them ANGRY. They say a something BAD to reply and then the FIGHT starts.

You should BEHAVE with a RESPECT in AUSTRALIA forum. You are the GUEST. In American people say bad things about JAPANESE, but what can I say? This is THEIR country! I do not cry in POLICE of the bad things!

Only reasin you go to AUSTRALIA forum is to make the FIGHT. You are not the AUSTRALIA fan and when I see all of your posts, you NEVER say good of AUSSIES. Then why do you go to AUSTRALIA forum? Trouble making that is why!

Everyone needs STAY in OWN FORUM.

6. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    So when this troll lies, its a joke to you now.

You should quit while you can.:rolleyes:

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    When an australian lies (well in this case English) and make a mockery of the asian confederattion saying its corrupt, i'm not just gonna stand there and take the bull@@@@ even if i have to venture into an australian forum.

Atleast i now know, the qualities elcapitano possess, one being a perfect troller.

8. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    He's not a troll, he didn't lie and yes you're a joke

9. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    So who's the troll now? Sinner or el-capitano?

10. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Actually, my guess is that the reason he didn't warn Sinner is because of an inferiority complex of some kind. I don't know too much about it though. ;)

So Homo (I sure hope this isn't the real Hama, because the natural course is to start calling this new username Homo....hmmm) this is the Japan forum right? Nice. :)

I like these smilies. :cool:

11. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes he is a troll, he lied and this thread proved both of you clowns are a joke.

I don't find it a joke when somebody makes false accusation to me. I have never defended an 8-0 loss.

12. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I am beginning to think that is the case.:cool:

13. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Right, back to basics

Why is el-capitano a troll? You went onto the Aussie forum and made a provocative comment. El-capitano told you to piss off back to your own forum using a funny comment, not an accusation - a JOKE.

Ok, you had three choices here;

1) Ignore it and accept he had every right to tell you to get lost as you were trolling the Aussie forum and could have infracted you for this alone (the sane choice)

2) If you're so thin-skinned to take offence you could have PMed him and explained your grievance and come to an agreement as adults

3) Throw your toys out of the pram and stalk him onto a completely separate thread further exacerbating your earlier trolling (the numpty choice)

Yup, you went straight to numpty town.

Maybe you should switch to french knickers, I'd imagine they get up your arse less

I look forward to your next post of further childish whinging, somehow I know you wont disappoint

14. dsp87260

dsp87260 New Member

Mar 19, 2005
  15. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    By the way, any particular reason you continue to deliberately mis-quote el-capitano? Leaving off the smiley doesn't help your case much so why do it?

16. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Prawn sandwich you know you are getting owned. So why not like a gentleman answer my posts.

You could start with this one as i see how conveniently you failed to reply this posts. (POSTS # 36)

I don't find it a joke when somebody makes false accusation to me. I have never defended an 8-0 loss.

Now why would any one say i defended an 8-0 loss, when i didn't defend an 8-0 loss?

17. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    When someone puts a smiley, it doesn't mean that they could falsely accuse somebody.

18. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    ROTFLMAO - I'm getting owned here?

I've already answered this several times but this time I'll type slowly and use mono-syllabic words as much as possible so you can keep up

You don't find it a joke as anything more advanced than Benny Hill is past you. He even idiot-proofed it for you by inserting the smiley but I guess even that was beyond you.

As you're in the mood to accuse someone of not answering questions how about you give us a laugh and explain why el-capitano is a troll?

19. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    No, it means it's a joke. For fecks sake he gave you enough clues

20. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Okay so if i get you (Prawn sandwich) correctly

"Ps mom's a prostitute":)

Does that mean

1. Sahbekham_pactwinner is joking because he puts a smiley there, because as prawn sandwich, who is basically a pawn of el-capitano, says that when you put a smiley it just means that people are joking.
    2. Sahbekham_pactwinner seriously means that Ps mom's a prostitute but puts a smiley just in case, so that others would think that Sahbekham_pactwinner is joking around because he put a smiley there but he seriously wants to say that Ps mom's a prostitute.
    3. Sahbekham_pactwinner owned prawn sandwich and prawn sandwich seriously needs to shut his mouth.

P.S.: Ps is a fictional character created by sahbekham_pactwinner and does not necessarily means Prawn sandwich.:)

Hey i put a smiley there, that means i am joking right.:rolleyes:

21. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Sigh - for it to be a joke it needs to be funny. You're not very good at this are you?

Strange, still no answer to the question of why el-capitano is a troll. I'm sure you'll come back with an equally "hilarious" post to explain that too

22. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Every now and again, Customer Service does throw up one of these truely great threads.

*Rolls up sofa, bags of popcorn and a few sixpacks.*

Whoo-hoo!

(Mr. Sandwich, sir, you do realise that what you're trying to do will be as effective as converting a Bianchi Road bike to Islam?)

23. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    I'm halfway through my second six-pack already.

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Looking at it objectively, even if you include the "defending an 8-0 loss" comment/joke (which this whole trolling argument seems to be based on) I don't see how someone who has been trolling on someone else's board can come into customer service and accuse the moderator of that board (who, if he was a troll, would surely have never got in that position in the first place) of trolling because he retaliated to a trolling comment made by said poster. That is what I don't understand about this whole thing.

If you think about it, if you had never gone into that forum deliberately looking to wind up the posters in there, he would never have made this comment back to you, and this thread would be null and void. True?

25. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Do my eyes fail me, or did you seriously start a thread snowballing into this discussion..?