MLSNET HD game package

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by ferrigamo, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ferrigamo

ferrigamo Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Springfield, Ohio
    I got this, but I tried it on two different computers and it is pretty sharp on a still screen, but as soon as it pans up down or around, then the whole thing kinda flickers until the picture settles down into an area. IE if you are watching a goal mouth skirmish, then it is pretty sharp, but as soon as the ball is gathered in and booted up field the picture turns to crap.

This is done to keep the action live without needing as much bandwidth, but I would rather have to buffer up ten or so minutes and then watch the whole thing distortion free. You do not even get an option to buffer, it seems.

Any suggestions, other than to not get it? I like all the games but the price is too steep for this video problem. It is like an old 60hz hd screen.

2. TZPrince

TZPrince Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Does anyone know if this new set up will get the telefutura games??

3. Mitch the Butcher

May 12, 2008
    Des Moines, IA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd be surprised. Typically the nationally televised games aren't available live online because they are exclusive broadcasts of those channels.

4. ferrigamo

ferrigamo Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Springfield, Ohio
    Any games that are live on tv are available later for replay. The trick is to avoid seeing the score while navigating to it. It might be worth navigating to during the game and then refreshing the page after it becomes available. It is hard not to see scores when trying to find games.