MLSnet.com streaming live games

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by miked9, Apr 3, 2005.

1. miked9

miked9 Member+

May 4, 2000
    Philadelphia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    speaking as a poor graduate student that can't afford cable, let alone direct kick, it was SUCH a pleasure to be able to watch 3 or 4 games today. it made for a great saturday, even if i didn't get my reading done. and i saw some great games. They might screw up a lot, but MLS definitely did a service to their fans with this.

THANKS MLS!

2. swedcrip34

swedcrip34 New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    will anyone archive these? I used to watch some delayed and yahoo doesn't seem to do that this year. I never checked if mlsnet archived them in the past. That's a great service cause people can refer people to good games and grow the fanbase that way. It's probably a money loser right now but I hope it comes online (maybe Yahoo is running late ... - at least I'll hope).

3. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    I'm most sure that MLSnet archives them. I think we all can be incredibly thankfull that they still provide these for free at the moment. They've got to look at is an affordiable way to sell the league, but damn, who on here wouldn't pay for this service?

4. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Excelent quality. I very much enjoyed it.

5. swedcrip34

swedcrip34 New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    they've been archived, wish I had waited and not spoiled one of the results

6. metx

metx New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Simple the best...

7. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Check out who's hosting the pre-game show for the Fire-Dallas game (Hint, he was an "All-Star" BigSoccer member before going on his current hiatus)

8. burnfan00

burnfan00 New Member

Jan 22, 2000
    Denver, PA
    Was this a one week thing or will they have this feature every week?