MLS Video Game

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by ckonas, Jun 19, 2011.

1. s1ark5

s1ark5 Member

Mar 20, 2008
    I used to have both of these games and truth be told the gameplay was pretty good because it used the same engine as PES in Europe (PES obviously is developed by Konami as well)...I remember playing a season with the Metrostars...it wasnt a bad soccer game at all as far as gameplay goes.

2. saladin747

saladin747 Member

May 21, 2011
    Fairport
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There really isnt a need for an MLS game, since superb makes such as fifa, x2, real touch etc already have mls in them along with any other team you could really think of. Also, the market isnt nearly large enough for EA or whatever to think it is a profitable game. I do think however that maybe fifa or some company could do a World Cup edition game for every year there is one with detailed and precised venues and things to support the host country. Now that would be cool:D

3. saladin747

saladin747 Member

May 21, 2011
    Fairport
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know hat the market will always be console based but has anyone tried x2 or Real touch soccer for the touch/phone? In my opinion they exceed the fifa and pes apps( especially pes) and can be bought for a measly buck

4. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    The game would suck in comparison to Fifa and PES so nobody outside of diehard MLS fans would even consider looking at it, so how exactly does this expand the MLS brand?

5. chudbeagle

chudbeagle Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is/was there an indoor soccer game? That would be cool. The last FIFA I bought was '09 which sucked.

6. ProdigalReality

ProdigalReality New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmqWfTaIek0"]YouTube - ‪World Cup Striker (SNES) - Indoor Gameplay 1/2‬‏[/ame]