MLS Sheep Game

Discussion in 'Cleveland' started by City Dave, Jun 23, 2009.

1. City Dave

City Dave Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I tried to find an appropriate thread to add this to but I couldn't.

Anyway, we play a message board game in some of the MLS Forums and someone suggested that I advertise it elsewhere to get some more players.

It's similar to family feud. There's a decent explanation of the game in the first post of the thread: https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068666

Normally, we play leagues in the forum for each respective MLS team. With pro/rel between leagues. And the each region sends their best players to a Champions Cup, etc. Well, normally the leagues take the summer off. But this year I decided to start up a summer international season modeled on the World Cup. And all players are invited to participate. It's possible that some of you are already in the Crew league. I don't feel like typing a longer post, so if you think you might be interested in playing a game with some MLS fans that requires a very small time commitment from you, check out the link. Also, feel free to pass this around to any other forums on BS that you frequent.

I'd suggest starting up a league here in the fall, but I don't think we'd get enough players to participate. So, if you like the summer game I'd suggest joining up with the MLS team that you cheer for. Unfortunately, only seven of the teams have Sheep leagues.