MLS game torrents....

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by nyrmetros, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, here's the deal...
    Registrations are generally closed. They are opened occasionally, at a time chosen by their mods. This is after they've trimmed inactive users. All you can really do is check back often or have a friend already inside to let you know when they are open.

3. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video: MPEG4 (ASP)
    592x464
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps

TORRENT → HERE or HERE

~YiS~

4. FayMountaineer

Jan 11, 2007
    Fayetteville,NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the all-star game, it was like watching live because I had only seen it once and didn't remember most of it. Great players, great game.

5. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thank you, sir.

6. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    I just recently figured out this thread was here...:eek:
    I'll start splitting the US and MLS matches to the appropriate threads from now on...;)

7. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    lol

8. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL. I guess you have me to blame for that. Mine was the 1st post since 2005 ! Not wanting to make a new thread for just one match (as there are plenty), I dug this out so MLS fans would notice my video release. An MLS fan wouldn't neccessarily be a USMNT fan or visit their forums. I was surprised not to find an appropriate active thread.

9. Jimellow

Jimellow Member

May 15, 2005
    Ben Giveth & Benteke
    This is a great resource thread!

It appears the HuntParkInsider torrent site is down, but ideally it will be back. I'd love to grab a few games to watch as a buildup to the start of the 2007 season.

10. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    no seeds for the allstar game?

11. dsp87260

dsp87260 New Member

Mar 19, 2005
    I'll hop back on.......but I've been having internet issues for the last day or so, so anyone wanting this just be patient and I'll keep reconnecting as needed.

(I'm still trying to download the Chivas/DC game as well as the newest episode of American soccer too.)

12. Jimellow

Jimellow Member

May 15, 2005
    Ben Giveth & Benteke
    Is the Huntparkinsider website down?

How are you all actively uploading/downloading torrents currently? I've not been able to access the site in the last two days.

13. dsp87260

dsp87260 New Member

Mar 19, 2005
    It doesn't seem to be constantly down.......one minute I can connect to it, the next I can't......keep trying.

As I was replying to this, I was able to load HPI in another tab.....10 minutes ago I couldn't....see what I mean?

When the tracker goes down, those who are connected at the time can still kepp uploading and downloading to each other......it's someone trying to connect while the tracker is down that has the problem.

14. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That might be what you see in your client or on the tracker, but I've been seeding since 1am. I did cut out late Tuesday & Wednesday however, when I was getting zero connections.

Thanx for having my back, dsp87260. This would be easier if there were more people like you willing to seed after they get 100%. If I was mean, I'd write down their IP's and ban them next release (if there is one). On the other hand, I was expecting to seed all week anyway.

ATTENTION: The Allstar game torrent will die by Saturday if I'm the only seed. If you are downloading multiple torrents, now would be the time make this a priority (literally within the client).

Try this : HPI IP address
    This will only work until Foosinho's IP provider resets his IP address.

15. Jimellow

Jimellow Member

May 15, 2005
    Ben Giveth & Benteke
    Thanks for the reply and information about HuntParkInsider. Whenever I try it appears to be down, but I guess my timing is off.

I will certainly seed once I am able to connect and retrieve files. On other torrent-related systems, my share ratio on individual files is generally 1-4, with it going up to 9 on very popular files.

Seeding is so easy, it really makes no sense not to. And doing it can extend the life of files for a year or more.

16. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video: MPEG4 (ASP)
    544x416
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps

TORRENT → HERE OR HERE

~YiS~

17. invalid

invalid Member

Apr 2, 2003
    Seattle
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Fire fan aside... you're alright ;)

18. PhillyMLS

PhillyMLS Member+

Oct 24, 2000
    SE PA
    Anybody going to start seeding games during the season? What I mean by that is taking the games that won't be on MLSLive.tv (or ESPN2) and recording them and putting them up. While ESPN2 is easily available to most people the other 3 national broadcasters are a lot harder to come by. So if people who have FSC, HDNet, and TeleFutura could post those games that would be really cool.

19. dsp87260

dsp87260 New Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Unfortunately, I don't even have access to ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 (I'm living overseas), so ideally those games would be put up as torrents too.

Is anyone doing a torrent of the Colorado/DC match on ABC today?

20. Landon_Donovan

Landon_Donovan New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Germany
    Hey i asked Saeyddthe if he's able to upload some galaxy games but he didn't answer yet. I hope he or somebody else will do this because i live in germany and not able to watch mls games. MLSLive.tv is an opportunity but the games are on night here and that's not good because i go to school. I hope that someone record the games and upload as a torrent. Or someone says that one person is allowed to take his mlslive.tv acc to watch the games next to this one who paid for it. Hope you understand me what i mean. Thanks

21. krelmatrix

krelmatrix Member+

Oct 25, 2006
    Leipzig, Germany
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can watch a replay of the games carried on MLSLive.tv anytime you want, so it would be no problem if you want to see it at a normal time the next day.

I am guessing this will happen frequently since it seems that the access to games this year is a bit more complicated/restricted due to more exclusive contracts. I hope this happens, or it's feasable that I will only be able to watch half of my team's games. :(

One question....sorry to go off-topic, but where in Germany are you located?

22. el chuntaro

el chuntaro New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Neverland Ranch
    hey i am using real player to watch this game but it looks really pixelated,choppy is there something wrong also i tried quiktime and same thing.thanks

23. Andre6119

Andre6119 New Member

Feb 9, 2007

You might want to try VLC Media Player.

24. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Not "might want to"... ;)
    If you want my opinion on various media players, read some of my posts on the "Official US soccer torrents thread"...parts 1 through whatever one we're on now. :D
    Anyway, there'll be substantially more games capped this year. I don't know how many or what games exactly...but definitely MORE.

I think this thread could really benefit from "cross pollination" with the US torrents thread...so HERE is the link to the current incarnation of that... You'll find a 'seriously ton of' information there.

Oh...and uh, there'll be a game or two here shortly. ;)

YiS