MLS Cup Tickets

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Brad May, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Brad May

Brad May New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    I'm definitely going to MLS Cup with my kids, but haven't bought tickets yet. Does anybody know if Club Quake is buying a block of tickets. What section?

Also, what hotel do the Quakes stay at in Carson?
    Muchos graçias!

2. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Contact Pat Bernal at events@clubquake.org. According to the last email I got from him, he's taking orders for a group in corner section 127 up until 11/14/03.

Hotel is a good question. Anyone? Regardless of having tix, it might be prudent to make hotel reservations. (If this is at all like 2001, hundreds of home fans will be outside the stadium trying to sell the tickets they bought hoping their team was going through to the final.)

3. Naco

Naco Member

Aug 5, 2001
    I would guess the Quakes will be at the Hilton in Carson, as that's where most of the peopel that I am aware are staying.

If I'm not mistaken, the Gala, Summit, etc. are all being held there as well.

4. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The usual hotel for the Quakes is the Torrance Marriott. I think it's the hotel for all MLS teams that visit the Galaxy. However it could be different for MLS Cup, because there are essentially two visiting teams, and I would presume that the league has already reserved space in two different hotels for the participating teams. I know in 2001 the Quakes stayed in a hotel that was not their usual place when they visit Columbus.

5. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The summit is being held there. The Gala and Supporter's Bash are being held in Hollywood.

6. Galaxy-2002MLSCHAMPS

Oct 21, 2002
    San Jose, California
    The team will not be at the Torrance Marriott. They will be in Hollywood.

7. DouginSJ

DouginSJ New Member

Mar 15, 2000
    San Jose, CA USA
    IIRC, Pat is going to put the group ticket order in today, so you might want to call him ASAP.

8. tonyh01

tonyh01 Member

Nov 9, 2003
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sweet....hope the group tickets are in 127, because I went ahead and got tickets early in the week. Section 127, row K

see you all tomorrow and at the cup

9. Smurfquake

Smurfquake Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Carlos, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The tickets I got through Club Quake are in section 126, so you're right next door.

I believe I saw somewhere that 127 will be reserved for fans of the Western Conference champion so you chose wisely. Or, you'll be in the middle of a bunch of Wizards fans.

10. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    I based it on the email from Pat dated 10/28/03 stating "All tickets will be in corner seats, section 127." I can't find a more recent one, but I probably deleted it if there was. So it's my fault for that guy getting 127. Sorry. Or not. Depending on what happens tomorrow.