MLS Cup 2004 - Top 10 reasons The Revs need to win [R]

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by mudpoet, Nov 1, 2004.

1. ihearttheburn

ihearttheburn New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Denton/Plano, Texas
    that makes one of you. ;)

NE is a joke. If it weren't for that pretty boy Twellman they'd REALLY suck instead of just flat out sucking. Columbus could've won that game last week... they just couldn't pull their heads out of their @$$es in time, IMO.

2. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    I like New England even though Nicols should be just a "little" less conservative. The reason is that I like Dempsey, Twellman, Ralston and Noonan. Pretty good keeper they got there, too.

I also like KC. And, it would be encouraging to see a Hunt team win.

3. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I think DC will win the east and go against KC for the cup. Im rooting for anyone playing DC.

Final prediction KC 2 DC 1

4. jeffenbauer

jeffenbauer Member

Jul 17, 2002
    dallas, tx
    Hah, so now there's two of us. Watch out world, we're taking over.

I also like Joseph, Heaps, and Pierce, though the latter is a bit of a whiner. They all just work their tails off and are good role players.

5. gotyourback

gotyourback Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Aurora/Arlington
    Actually, Rusty, along with Ralston; are the leaders of the team (he gets involved at 'every' leadership level; including pressuring refs and connecting to teammates).

Pierce just has "one of those faces", when seen on tv arguing a point, looks like the 'victimized' elementary school kid that can't get his ball back from 'the bullies' at recess.

6. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    Yea, he's good. :) He also gets real buddy buddy with opponents and helps them up so kindly and compassionately.... after he hacks them. :D