MLS ATL entry music

Discussion in 'Terminus Legion' started by GunnerJacket, Apr 22, 2014.

1. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I've no idea if any other teams use this music or what the rest of you lot would prefer for hwo to welcome the sides onto the pitch, but here's one man's nomination. And for the sake of my little offering I'm using Legion as the team name. Feel free to act it out with the name of your choice.

The music is Sol Invictus by Audiomachine, which you can sample via Youtube here, and a possible script for the introductions would play out like this:

0:17 (enter piano) “Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Falcon’s Stadium in beautiful downtown Atlanta and to Matchday 17 of Major League Soccer.”
    0:34 (enter horns) “Today’s match has brought to you by The Home Depot, Coca Cola, and Delta Airlines.”
    0:50 (enter strings) “Please join us as we welcome to the field today’s officals, the visiting Montreal Impact, and yoooouurr Atlantaaaaa Leeeeegion!”
    1:09 (1st crescendo)
    1:43 ~ Pause music for player introductions and the National Anthem ~
    1:44 (Restore music) “Now, rise up! This is Major League Soccer! This is Atlanta! We Are Legion!”
    2:00 (2nd crescendo) Fans go nuts.

Andy Bulldog repped this.
  2. danielofthedale

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we are doing anything for the walk it would be Georgia on my Mind. But MLS has its on music it plays when players come onto the field