MLS 8th most hated league in U.S.

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by futbol2ot, Sep 27, 2003.

1. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Ummm... i know alot of soccer fans around the globe and NONE of them are obsessed with NASCAR. In fact, most don't know of its existence! Soccer is the most popular sport in the world so noway would Soccerfan have an inferiority complex. If NECKCAR fan is too busy shopping for plaid shirts and shooting beer cans off tree stumps to recognize soccer as the greatest sport, that's their loss!

2. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Whoa! You're saying F1 drivers sacrafice personal gains for the greater good of their team?? Shame on them!!

3. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Segroves pretty much said it all but, I would like to add the I am a HUGE Nascar fan...and a HUGE soccer fan.......I also work on Wall Street....not too many tree stumps to shoot beer cans off of in these parts.

4. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Waltrip had no problem taking Junior down (actually going high on him) at Dega this week........they are teammates.....Teammates can only go so far in the world of racing...

5. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Until I got to #9, I thought it was a list of events that ESPN is more likely to cover than soccer.

BTW-WWE is not a sport. It's a soap opera. Even its CEO Vince McMahon will freely admit it.