MISL Playoff Commercial

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Soccer-Man, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Soccer-Man

Soccer-Man New Member

Nov 12, 2005
    The scene is from the return television series, THOSE DAYS IN APRIL. It takes place in the City of Milwaukee.

Here we are in the Circuit Court of Wis. for the City of Milwaukee. The failure to pay rent complaint is in the final stages, in the Bradley Center vs the Milwaukee Wave.

Judge: So Wave Owner (W.O.), is there any thing else you would like to add.

W.O.: I just would like to say, what nerve they had to throw us out of the Bradley Center. We're a successful organization. I mean we're launched other businesses as an adendum to the Wave.

Judge: Like what. (The Judge is clearly doubtful)

W.O.: Like the Wave United. We've successfully moved into the Cellular Center. Oh, oh, oh don't forget the highly successful Wave Dancers.

Into the court room enters the Wave Dancers, clad in their XXL spandex outfits, leading a cheer. Simutaneously, the Judge turns blue in the face and vomits everywhere.

W.O.: Judge are you alright?

Judge: Why didn't you warn me they were coming in? I would've had a waste basket ready.

Then enters The Great Commissioner Steve Ryan (GC).

GC: Judge, I would like to enter into evidence, a plan to get the Wave out of debt. The MISL will be expanding to 3 new citites.

WWWWEEEEELLLLLLL. Will the Judge believe The Great Commissioner? Will the Wave have to pay back rent? Or, will the Wave pull a Brett Favre and keeping pushing back the date?

Find out next time on THOSE DAYS IN APRIL.

2. OsFan

OsFan New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Great writing. I would love to see something like this peformed at Center Stage (Dave K. and SoccerMan will probably be the only ones to get that).

~King

3. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    I like the GolfClap after FreshMoney is introduced

4. Soccer-Man

Soccer-Man New Member

Nov 12, 2005
    Well, you know, anything I can do to help promote the MISL Playoffs, I'll do it. Center Stage would never be the same.