Minnesota Thunder Offer Special Season Ticket Package For Supporters Section

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by kingwho, Nov 30, 2004.

1. kingwho

kingwho New Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Season tickets for the 2005 Thunder season go on sale today so I wanted to start a discussion about the new arrangement we have. A few weeks ago some of us Dark Clouds got together with the Thunder to put together an supporters arrangement that includes a special season ticket package and an official supporters section. Details are at http://www.blueskysoccer.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&func=viewpub&tid=1&pid=222.

The season ticket package includes a free supporters scarf - see the thread elsewhere in this forum for details on the scarf design process - as well as the usual amenities. It also gains one entrance into the supporters section, where one may cheer loudly and freely without fear of one's mother finding out. The supporters section is the same area we more or less took over in 2004 but now it is official. I think this is a great deal and I anticipate that we will increase our numbers several times again as a result.

The supporters package is $149 but if you order before Dec. 31 you get $20 off that or a hooded Thunder sweatshirt.

2. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just to point out the forum mentioned above regarding the scarf is over at usldiscussions.com.

3. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Very Sweet!

4. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
  5. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well here is the scarf for 2005. Still time to tell Santa you want Thunder season tickets.

6. Mathemagician

Mathemagician New Member

Apr 30, 2004
    We-no-nah
    that is one great looking scarf!