Milan in Serie A 2019/20

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Calcio Pauly, Jun 14, 2019.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Thanks Verona

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    What a shit show. Thanks Ibra :(. Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot. ********!

Rosay repped this.
  3. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    we were in it til the very end. suckssss

4. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Our goal was definitely against the run of play, and we never looked like we were going to score another. Still disappointing to lose to Inter and go out. I guess the good news is fewer games going forward.

5. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
  6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, there was nerve-wracking. Why the hell do we do that to ourselves? I mean it seems like we lose steam and any team can score at any random time. And why ibra taking penalty kicks, wasn't it decided that Kessie was going to do that all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with three points, is just a performance was really subpar.

Rosay repped this.
  7. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    still a win, still on top. we've been outta form lately. its going to turn around soon. Nice to see Bennacer back

8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    effing inter. first time in a long while we are second. Hope it's short lived, less than 48 hours

9. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Solid performance, couple idiotic yellow cards from the captain and Calabria. Great to see Chalhanoglu back and back to the top

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Horrible performance, just awful so far. Truly pathetic all over the place.

11. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Pure shit. Terrible playing, spineless. Completely outplayed by Spezia. Just shit

12. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wow, Spezia, really?

13. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I'm still struggling to understand how we were so outplayed. We were poor in the back, disorganized in the middle, no creativity up front, and it took almost 70 min for Pioli to realize that. Like a week between games is too long for us

14. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Anyone surprised? :( Completely outplayed. I'm afraid this is the time of the season where we just drop.

15. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    At least Roma drew, some salvation this weekend

16. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Total disappointment.

17. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Very very important win on the road and a well deserved win. Really need to get back to winning.

18. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Maldini there at the end was all of us. Thank goodness we were able to hold on.

19. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Now Ibra is out for 10 days and Hakan is doubtful. Will need Rebic and Leao to step up with Udinese and Verona

20. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So now, not only are we pretty much out of the title race, we are getting super close to not making CL as well. Atalanta keeps kicking ass and Roma is right behind them. FFS! - back to stress and second tier Europe league. Barely getting 1 point on a PK last minute is just not the way to go.
    Maybe this is too soon, but it's been clear that we have been losing steam for the last month and a half and I can't see us crawling out of this hole. :(

21. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    It was another disappointing match, but it was always going to be tough to break down their 532. Our difference makers didn't make the difference, and we were lucky to be gifted a point at the very end.

I feel like we were overachieving in 2020, and we've finally come off that hot streak and back to reality. If you consider the long absences of Bennacer, Calhanaglu, and now Ibra (along with Romagnoli being below his standard for the past few weeks), it makes sense. That's the spine of the team. Kessie, Calabria, and Theo have been outstanding, but 3 guys in those spots can't carry a team.

odessit19 repped this.
  22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I got to say I was pleasantly surprised about the match and glad that we have won a very needed game.

23. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Super Krunic! Doing his Nocerino impression with a goal and assist. Dalot's stepover was filthy for his goal too.

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So Roma lose, giving us a small gift and we, as expected, can't even draw. This team just can't get consistency of any kind going lately. So frustrating

25. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    That was nerve wracking and thank you Pippo!! So nice to see old lady losing.

Man, this is going to a fun last 10 games.