Mike Havenaar???in the Japanese U-18 squad???

Discussion in 'Japan' started by lilcookie, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Tako, it's a shame that not all Japanese are like you, who can support any citizen on your NT, no matter what their background.

2. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    And I am not with nor against Japan NT becoming like France. Japan is far closed than France. Japan only give new nationalities to the people who got workpermit and work for several years and speak and write Japanese, except for child of Japanese or Koreans whose ancestors lived before WW2 end. They get Japanese nationality by their works and will. I can say they are more deserved Japanese than me .
    I just only support Japan NT and players regardless how they looks to others.

I understand Korean don't feel good against this, because in the past Korean are forced to be Japanese. But current Japanese players are Japanese in their will. Don't insult them in football forum.

3. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    How Japan chooses to deal with its war crimes is up to Japan.

Who Japan decides to put on their NT is a decision to be made by Japan.

How have I insulted the players on Japan's NT by saying that Japan's NT is becoming multicultural, like France's?

4. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't get it? what relation with football?

Zico select players .

When I say "saying that Japan's NT is becoming multicultural, like France's" is insult.? It is not insult but just wrong. Currently Japan's NT is not becoming like France's.
    You insulted Japanese as transplanted Brazilian or Japan NT are Fraud in previous thread.

5. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    You brought up Japan's war crimes when you said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Zico the coach of Japan's NT, so his decisions with respect to Japan's NT are Japan's decisisons.

Your current team has only one Brazilian. I am sure I saw a game where there were 2 to 3 non-ethnic Japanese (I thought Brazilians) playing. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

In any case, Escudero is sure to make your NT and he is Brazilian-Japanese. Also, some of the talented non-ethnic Japanese on your junior NT are going to graduate to senior NT so you are going the way of France.

I didn't insult Santos at all in previous thread. You should read my comment more carefully. I was only saying that Korea NT has still beat Japan NT without the benefit of Brazilian talent, which is truth. You guys chose to take it the wrong way.

Besides, I haven't insulted anyone in THIS THREAD and under the terms of service of Big Soccer, we are not supposed to mix threads.

6. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yeah I meaned Japan's war crimes does not justify your insult against our players.
    So You must not bring up again in football forum.

So what? What do you want to say?

I continued saying it's your delusion from previous thread. How many times I need to say to you?

I said "Currently Japan's NT is not becoming like France's."
    Japan will be going the way of France to a certain degree.
    If Japan become more open, then Japan NT will become truly like a France NT.
    Anyway Some may join our NT,but other may out. Currently only Alex.

Don't make crazy excuse. You said "transplanted Brazilian" and "Japan NT is fraud".
    Saying "transplanted Brazilian" and "Japan NT is fraud" is insult.
    you can't understand what you should not do.
    So I must again say "Don't insult them in football forum". Just obey this.

7. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    I didn't insult your players. I said Japan's NT is going to look like France's NT. How does that insult your players?

And don't mix forums. It's against the rules.

Dude, I said the composition of Japan's NT is up to Japan. You said Zico decides the composition of Japan's NT.

Then I said, isn't Zico's decisions on composition of Japan's NT the same as Japan's decisions as to composition of Japan NT, since Zico is the coach.

Now you're saying so what? I don't get what you're saying.

OK. I thought I saw Japan NT with 3 gaijin. Like I said before, if I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Get it? I said before, and I'm saying now, if I'm mistaken, I apologize.

I never said Japan's NT is a fraud. And Santos is a transplanted Brazilian.

If you're insulted by that, the truth hurts.

8. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I did not say that's insult.
    But you still insist Santos is a transplanted Brazilian?
    He is Japanese in his will, not a transplanted Brazilian. That's the insult.
    And you also said "Stop crying because I pointed out that the Japanese "national" team is a fraud". It is also insults. It is in previous thread, but you surely said. That's fact. I hope you don't say in the future.

I also don't get what you're saying. JFA select Zico and Zico Select NT players from Japanese players. Japanese players are Japanese in their will. What wrong?

9. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It is not "if". How many times do I need to say it is your delusion?

10. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    You said Japanese NT is a fraud, not me. I challenge you to find a post where I said Japanese NT is a fraud.

Santos can be both a transplanted Brazilian and a naturalized Japanese citizen. The 2 are not exclusive, as you are trying to make it appear.

By you claiming he is all Japanese, you are denying his Brazilian roots.

Also, you've said that many Japanese are not happy Santos is on the Japanese NT, so it's pretty clear that my viewpoint is common and one shared by many Japanese.

11. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7289290&postcount=58
    You said in this posts "Stop crying because I pointed out that the Japanese "national" team is a fraud."
    It is clear Japanese "national" team = Japan NT. you said Japan NT as a fraud. It is not that old posts.

Not transplanted Brazilian. He is not forced. He is Brazilian-Japanese in his will.
    And about santos , it is not so many. And Japanese who say him as transplanted Brazilian is racist. Your viewpoint is common by racists.

12. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Well, I guess I was mistaken. :D

And saying that Santos is Brazilian is not racism. He is Brazilian and he's also a naturalized Japanese citizet.

13. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

Saugutuk,

As a "first generation Japanese" myself, let me just say this:

While Japan certainly is a country that suffers from a certain amount of racism, the same is true of every other country that I have lived in or visited (and that spreads a pretty wide net). However, the most "interesting" thing to me, as a naturalised Japanese, is the fact that(whether they harbour racist attitudes or not -- aqnd some of them certainly do) Japanese people do not get all worked up over the idea that I am Japanese. Thats what I am. . . . and in over ten years of being a blonde-haired blue-eyed Japanese citizen, I have yet to meet a Japanese person who had a problem with that.

Oddly enough, however, I have encountered dozens . . . possibly even hundreds of "foreigners" who DO seem to have some problem with the fact that I am Japanese.

I find that very interesting.

Why is it that almost all Japanese people can accept that, after living in Japan for many years, someone just decided that they wanted to get Japanese citisenship, but a lot of non-Japanese have some sort of emotional problem with the idea? Try as they might, whenever the topic comes up, they start getting all worked up, and start spouting the same sort of poorly disguised racism that you have been spouting for the past 20 or so posts. Yes, it is very odd indeed. . . . . and more than a little bit sad.

Though its a pity, Im afraid cant solve your "problem".
    But you obviously DO have a problem, and just as obviously, it is YOUR problem, not Japans problem and not Gamba's problem.

Do us all (including yourself) a favour, and take your "problem" somewhere else. Im sure Im not the only one who is sick and tired of watching you make a fool of yourself.

14. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    You guys are very uptight and need to relax.

All I said on THIS THREAD is that Japan's NT is getting non-ethnic.

What Tako has done, in violation of the ToS, is bring up stuff said in ANOTHER THREAD where I was responding to racist remarks by Japanese troll HAMA.

There's a reason why you don't mix threads, because it can be taken out of context.

I have said nothing racist in this thread. The fact that you're all so sensitive about your Japanese identity despite your non-Japanese ethnicity says more about you than me.

I'm not sure why the idea one can be both Brazilian/Dutch and a naturalized Japanese citizen is so hard for you to accept.

Ethnicity and nationality are often the same, but not always.

15. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It is not "I gess"
    You even forget what you said only before two days, then can not believe the fact you said that until I show link!
    What a crazy man!

It is not "if". You can't still understand.
    What a shamless you are.

It is a fact you are shamless crazy delusional man.

16. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Previous thred is very new thread, but closed very soon. then you dare to come to thread and troll. It is truly related thread. What wrong I quote you posts only one or two days ago. Don't make silly excuse.
    You are really shamless crazy delusional man. You words have no credibility in the futre.

And Katana is not hama. Katana is young man with Slav and Japanese blood who live in Rusiaa, but is determined to select Japanese nationality.

17. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Tako, you're repeating yourself.

18. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    If ever there was a case of a person needing to take his own words to heart, this it it.

Dude, every single word that you have posted on this thread screams "racist" at the top of its lungs. The emotional intensity of this latest contribution is a perfect example. People who KNOW that they are justified in what they have said do not start foaming at the mouth and protesting their spotless innocence.

I certainly did not weigh in on this thread because of some sort of sensitivity about who I am. You were repeatedly and heatedly trying to insinuate that Gamba doesnt know what he is talking about, and trying to suggest that Santos (and by implication, other naturalised Japanese) would view things differently from what he was telling you. I simply wanted to confirm what he has been saying from the very start, and try to persuade you to stop ranting on and on about something that you know nothing about.

If you have any self respect at all, you will overcome the urge to have the last word, and just drop this subject. Youve been proven both factually wrong and dishonest in your comments. Give it up while you still have only two strikes.

19. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    I'm not foaming at the mouth. You're the one getting upset.

First of all, I'm not upset. Second, I don't know who you mean by Gamba since I've been talking to Tako. Third, I'm not ranting. Fourth, I've never said or suggested what Santos and other naturalised Japanese thought or felt.

I was merely repeating Tako's comments about how other Japanese felt.

Where have I been dishonest? When I've been mistaken, I've said so. And I've been "proven wrong" by Tako bringing up subjects from and referencing other threads. If I wanted to, I could pull up all sorts of thing said in another thread into this one, but I don't.

Should I?

20. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006
    the korean is just jealous of our using japanese who have foreign blood.
    who wants to become korean?
    even chinese couldn't build chinatowns in korea though their vital energies are better than cockroaches and they can live in siberia easily(chinese are sturdy anyways).
    take pity on him.

can he insist on the same thing in the France, dutch, England, Brasil, USA, Asutralia, and Colombia forum?
    i don't think so.
    he is just jealous of japan in every way. that's all.

if korea can't win japan in football, do they have anything superior to japan?
    hehe....

21. ACkenji

ACkenji Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Become korean...:eek:
    It's like a horror movie.
    I don't want even to imagine...:(

22. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006
    lol agreed with you

23. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Who was the fool who accused me of racism but said that Japanese are not racists?

Actually, I have said the same thing in France and Dutch threads.

I've criticized the French for marginalizing Africans yet celebrating Africans on their NT. I've criticized the Dutch for trying to give African Kalou expedited citizenship to put him on their NT.

And now you have confirmed my criticism of Japan's hyocrisy when you refer to Chinese as "cockroaches" but welcome foreigners who help your NT team win.

Korea regularly beats Japan in soccer and we outplayed you in the last WC.

I guess at this time we're more artistically creative than you since it's well known that the Korean Wave is dominating Far Eastern culture now, but I'm sure that both China and Japan will have their day in the sun again as far as pop culture.

24. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

Strike three.
    :(

25. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    . . . . no worse than you, when you start this sort of crap.

Why cant you just leave it alone?
    Until YOU opened your mouth, the only person looking like a racist troll on this thread was Saugatuk. What good have you done anyone by stooping to his level?

Well?

Note to moderator:
    Please add a smiley shaking head in disgust. I think it is likely to come in handy in the future