Micheal Essien is a disgrace- Discuss

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by DonnieDarko, Aug 25, 2006.

1. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    A Tangent Universe
    This guy needs to go. Probably the most dispicable player in the EPL. He is a dirty dirty cheat. I am puzzled though at why Corradi was sent off for a foul and Essien wasn't for grabbing his hair and pulling his head down. Absolute disgrace. Not to mention his tackles on Ben Haim and Dietmar Hamann last year.

2. Heinz

Heinz Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Evergreen State
    Yawn... why don't u go cry to the FA and beg them to ban him then :p

3. patface

patface New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    New York
    I actually think that Ben Haim should go. Haha..if you want to talk about cheats!

Essien actually plays the roll of the enforcer this year pretty well.

4. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe ........ just maybe, it was because Corradi had been engaging in borderline behavior for the previous 10 minutes of the game, and should have already been sent off for a foul while he was on a yellow just prior to the incident. THEN he comes in 2 footed and tries to take Essiens legs off. :rolleyes: Look, I'm not a Chelsea fan either, but short of Essien engaging in some real nasty behavior such as a headbutt, punch, kick, etc., it would have been a travesty to send him off with Corradi, when it seemed that Corradi's sole purpose in life at that point was to intentionally hurt and/or maim Chelsea players because he was frustrated as his team was losing. Stop being a homer.

5. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    Corradi should have been sent off - agreed. But what Essien did wasn't much better in reality. I thought it should of been a red card and Corradi never purposefully got sent off.

6. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    How the ******** can u support Chelsea and Spurs??? Unless i smell a glory-hunter. aaah i think so

7. Heinz

Heinz Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Evergreen State
    How the **** can I be the gloryhunter if I have supported both Spur & Chelsea since 97? If I want to be gloryhunter, I should have supported ManUSA or Arse instead :)

Btw, Do u know why u smell a gloryhunter? Look at the mirror and u will know why :p

8. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    So u support two teams from the same city who happen to be rivals -Like someone supporting City and United - Or West Ham -Millwall

Twat

9. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    How can he be a glory hunter supporting Spurs :confused:

10. goke313

goke313 Member

Feb 12, 2006
    ha ha ha...............UMAD..........................................ESSIEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUR LIFE

11. tim10

tim10 Member

May 23, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Plays for Chelsea...enough said.

12. KevTheGooner

KevTheGooner Help that poor man!

Dec 10, 1999
    THOF
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team: