Miami, Florida

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea I like the look they are goin to put this on the jersey correct? not the other one right the wierd S and fl in cursive is nice but weouldnt like it on thejerseys, the new one yes tho

2. Flex Buffchest

Jan 25, 2010
    Orange County, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes. This is the new crest and is supposed to be put on the jersey.

3. marty422

marty422 New Member

May 1, 2011
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    How about the University of Miami and its incoming freshman class for ACC Women's Soccer?

Beyond third teammate from New Jersey Powrhouse Immaculate Heart in
    2011 Graduate to be Erin McGovern from Miami Factory Immaculate Heart in New Jersey to go along with Ashlee Burt & Tara Schwitter, who else makes up the mystery six to eight signees that Miami has told players and signees alike were going to be joining the team in the fall?

I have been able to find Shannon Roche of PDA (also a jersey-ite) & Maddie Simms of Bethesda, MD thru independent research, but there are allegedly six signees in the class and some say as many as eight.

I am supposed to write an ACC soccer preview for the CS360 blog but i cant do so when Top Drawer, ESPNRise, and Soccer America are all reporting different signees with very little overlap.

I would really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
    Scott Martineau
    Miami Soccer Blogger

UMiami Class of 1993

PS Thanx in advance for any helo you can give me. I am on deadline for this article less than three weeks out and MAMI is the only school that has not been forthcoming.

4. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    FL
    ^^^
    I hear they're pretty good but they'll need a lot more experience if they wanna win anything.