miadidas Thread

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by vitorbaia99, Apr 15, 2006.

1. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London
    Re: AMAZING Miadidas Absolute!!!

you know what harrods are like lol...they mkae you pay for something if you look at it

2. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

yes, all black is an option, i beleive. i'm just so happy with the option of flags on the boots:D

when you go, ask to see the argentina abs they have made up in a kids size...the flag looks wicked lol

Guillermo

3. Precision Player

Apr 5, 2005

ok these are the pred absolutes i want!! well along with the CL preds!!!
    but i live in Ireland :( is there anyway i could order them and they could ship them out from harrods to ireland?

4. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004

it's not just that you pick the colors you want. the miadidas boots are custom made for your feet.

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  6. DaRonaldinhoFan15

DaRonaldinhoFan15 New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Lisle, Il
  7. Phillip13396

Phillip13396 New Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Grand Rapids,MI

i think you have to have an account b/c i cant as well

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

There ya go:

[​IMG]

bigg

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

Preds have fold over tongues. FOLD OVER TONGUES.

Im all for freedom of choice, but thats just wrong!

Maad hot colorways tho. I have a "sweatshop" store in my gym, and one of my mates works there. Watch this space as I attempt (with almost certain failure) to blag a staff discount pair thru him.....

10. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London

your all going to abuse me but...i think that looks ******* quality!!..i went for a fitting last weekend and they didnt show me that..i am going back up to harrods this friday to pay for them and then they take 4 weeks to come. I decided to go for all black moulded absolute..the boot is PURE black..i went for the prototype look..everything except the white adidas logo on the tounge is black..but if i have my way..i might opt for that short tounge thingy...i'l post pics next month when they arrive

WadeHunter17

11. soccer4life_7

soccer4life_7 Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Canada

i used to wear my pred tongues really low like becks.. but one day i thought id change it around so i cut of the strap and tuck the tongue under my boot... i really liked the way they fit so i just then cut the tongue off.. i wish we had a mi adidas in canada.

12. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003

how much did you have to pay total? cheers

13. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London

£160.00

14. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London

Just an update really. As some of you may know i went for a fitting and HOPEFULLY someone is making my boots as we speak. I just recieved an email from Adidas stating that my boots are ahead of time and should be with me in the next 2 and a half weeks. ALL BLACK FG ABSOLUTES!!!! for those of you who dont know! but something has been playing on my mind and i was wondering if anyone could answer me who has had a pair of Mi-Adidas done before. The little mi-adidas logo that comes on the side of the boot, is it on one of them, or both of them, and can it be removed without damaging the boots. I really cannot wait for these and when i put the pictures up your all going to be amazed. you are not going to be able to get these off my feet!! anyway any help on the question would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance,

WadeHunter17

15. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

it's on the outside of both boots --> you can try and cut the tags off with scissors/razor blade, or just polish them over in black.

Guillermo

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

wadehunter where did you go to get your miadidas, did you actually go into Harrods or did you just do it in the adidas superstore opposite?

Anyways, I went in to see what all the fuss was about. I took some quality pics of the boots on my camera phone and I will post them as soon as I can find the fucking USB Cable!

17. newby123uk

newby123uk New Member

Sep 16, 2004
    york

Find it now!!! need to see more Miadidas.

18. WadeHunter15

WadeHunter15 New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    London

i went to harrods bigg, the have a shop in on the top floor called, the sweatshop. they do everything in there to do with mi-adidas.

19. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Thought so. I went upstairs in the adidas shop opposite and they had all the sample boots there - the blacked out ones, etc. I was a bit surprised that there's no miadidas anywhere else in the UK, but there's two miadidas vendors opposite one another on Oxford Street :eek:

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

There is a brand new Adidas store thats opened in Birmingham and im really surprised that they don't offer the service there. But then again, i guess that they are trying to keep it as 'exclusive' as possible by keeping it in London.

appleCORR

21. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

I mentioned this in another thread, but don't you guys think it would be a great idea for there to be a synthetic version choice for Miadidas? I have my synthetic Absolutes, and although they feel quite nice, I don't think they'll ever give me such a great fit. If they had a synthetic version, they could make them perfectly for your feet. Also, as we have seen, Adidas's synthetic is really shiney and can give some great shades of colours which are nice and rich. If Adidas bring out a syntetic version, I will seriously begin to consider, as i can get a custom enough fit normal leather Abs. Just imagine...Shiney all black, or shiney red, etc!

And another thing, won't Adidas ever broaden their Miadidas football range and include other models? I hink Tunits would be too tricky, as the whole idea is to buy more uppers, but it is something to look into for the future.

22. edlui69

edlui69 New Member

Mar 12, 2007

There will be miadidas for the Abloute and F50 upper at Niky's Sports location in Southern California from March 21-23. Call 800.966.4597 and ask for the miadidas representative for info.

23. keeper1031

keeper1031 Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Cbus ohio
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i live in columbus ohio, and i was talking to the owner of my soccer shop and he said that they were adding on and adidas was putting a concept store in their shop. Will the miadidas be there?

24. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

Are you serious??? you have any info??? I think i just soiled my drawers...:eek:

25. Hoodo

Hoodo New Member

Jul 24, 2006