Mexico's Opinion of Group D

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by jmarquez1976, Dec 16, 2005.

1. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    :confused: :confused:

couldnt you post this on mexican forum?

2. Team Melli

Team Melli New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    London, Paris,TEHRAN
    is that our ali daei by any chance? can someone translate it?

3. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
  4. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

That is our Coach LaVolpe posed as a mystic (on a Rainbow Colored Serape....a jab at Argaytina perhaps :D ), focusing on getting good Referees in Germany, while a Mexican player delivers a message that more or less says..."Your Meditation Worked...Look at the Group We Got", i.e., this Group is Only Ours to Lose.

5. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    jmar this belongs here.

Return to normal activity.

6. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    hahaha funny stuff..

iran and portugal --> second leg :rolleyes: :D

7. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Doo doo, go choke on chicken bone. ;)

8. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Why the yellow card again, J?

9. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    okay old

10. Violationgd

Violationgd New Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yea, i thought US fans were silly...

11. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    dont tell me you are starting to believe this crap that Iran is the best and is going to win the group, just cause the their stupid fans at bigsoccer say so?

12. Sir Slickniss

Sir Slickniss New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Well to be on topic, i believe that Portugal is the only team that we could actually lose against, not really fearing those african teams because they suck so so much in their defense that its not all that funny. and Iran.....well their Iran, im not overconfident.....just realistic.

13. Violationgd

Violationgd New Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No, i meant i thought the US had the silliest fans... before i read posts from the iran fans

14. Violationgd

Violationgd New Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think that Mexico has to beat portugal. In the second round (cuz we will make it) Mexico plays Argentina or Holland. If they want to have any hopes of beating those teams they should be able to be Portugal. I know Portugal is a damn good team, but if Mexico doesn't beat them, and goes on the next round, then i'm pretty sure our world cup 2006 will end there...

15. ashegetoop

ashegetoop Red Card

Oct 23, 2001
    Hva faen betyr det?

16. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    What? :confused:

17. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

That is ****************....Portugal is not going to get 6 points against Angola & Iran...they will be happy to settle for a draw, so they can finally make the 2nd Round for the first time since 1966.

18. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yea, this group is pretty much ours for the taking...

Ignore those Iranian fans, they need a reality check...

Next summer... ;)

19. flyzeggs

flyzeggs New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    The odds are well against Iran but I gurantee you even though we might not go through, you'll all admit after the WC that Iran is a very talented side... Trust me!

Either way Mexico and Portugal are both admirable countries and football teams, so if both of you do manage to make it to the 2nd round I'll be behind you!

I just don't see why everyone here has to mock Iran and Iranians and their players. I'm actually quite sure that Iran has more European based players than Mexico. I think we have enough depth in our team to make it, we lack real experience (+ currently no warm-up matches :D ) that's all.

So plz stop it with the ad hominen attacks and try to look at Iran's squad objectively... Try to make a habit of making useful comments instead. And refrain from making comments about Iranians (which are almost always not true) because of what you hear about the current regime or the state of the country (and sadly our culture) on CNN.

Having lived in the U.S. I'd think the Mexicans in this forum could at least sympathize with me...

20. edvc_van

edvc_van New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    Canada
    I do agree with you. But I think some Iranians started the attacks. It looks like right after the draw we became the target of insults of iranians since we'll be the first you'll play with.
    I personally don't like to say that we'll kick butt and embarass opponents coz any team can be a surprise. Each team has some talents and qualifying for a wc shows that all the teams can have some quality football.