Mexico vs Norway!!

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Mosco, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    fvck man why is davino there? this guy been stinking it up for a while right now. I am happy to see the new defenses though, and I want to see marquez and blanco play together.

2. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Like I said before we will see if Guadardo is for real and can handle european pressure! I'm just glad that I don't see maza on that list worst enough to see Davino they should used Gringo castro instead of Davino if only Chivas would have rescheduled their match with colo-colo we would have seen a real intresting game here and I think Mexico would be the more dominate one.
    PS la volpe better let Blanco play a good 70 minutes at least.

3. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    The best part of this is that I don't have to see any fvcking chiva players :D

4. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Exactly...ey guey, en que parte vas a estar? What section?

5. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I dont know yet. I'm gonna buy my tickets tomarrow.

6. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Awwww, isn't that schweet? Colima and aguilas sitting together, cheering the NT and stroking each other's c0cks.

My advice: buy the lube now, saves you the hurried visit to 7-11 after the game. And make sure you think up some conversation topics; the post-coital pillow talk is crucial if you are looking to really solidify the relationship.

Hahaha... I kid, I kid. I kid 'cause I love. :) Enjoy the game. I hope to hit the S. Korea game down in Carson in February.

7. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol....este guey..
    I'll be close to the field, hopefully I can take some nice pics of the action.

8. sizal9

sizal9 Member+

Mexico
    Aug 24, 2005
    Im going to be at the game... I just don't know where I will be sitting.

9. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Como que no sabes?? Someone else is getting the tickets?

I'll be in the Lower Reserve Section 6 Row 1... haber si los miro a ti y a aguilas.

10. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    good to see blabco back. and aguilas calmado on the chivas coments.

11. sizal9

sizal9 Member+

Mexico
    Aug 24, 2005
    Yes, someone else is buying the tickets for my dad and I... were going to meet this person in san jose and then go to san francisco.

12. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I've been thinking lavolpe is setting up cuauhtemoc. Most of the players he called up for this game suck, If mexico loses his going to fvcking blame it on him. "That will be an excused for not calling blanco for the world cup.

13. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    notice he's calling temoc when he damn well knows he has ankle issues.

14. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, this could be Quasimodo's chance to shine, did you guys watched the a-wilas play yesterday?, the bathroom-attendants terrorizer, could make the difference on less than stelar company.

Good luck to el joronche, Im looking forward to the game:D

15. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
  16. Rey_Azteka

Rey_Azteka New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Long Beach C.A
    pinche estadio se va llenar...

muchos van a ver al Cuauhtemoc

17. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

Damm right Azteca
    Nobody like Cuah :cool:

Fvkin jelous for the people attending thr game , damm Californians

18. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    where do you live?

19. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Norway`s team against Mexico ( probably ) :

Espen Johnsen, Jarl Andre Storbæk, Brede Hangeland, Bård Borgersen, Trond Erik Bertelsen, Alex Valencia, Petter Rudi, Petter Vaagan Moen, Raymond Kvisvik, Espen Olsen, Ole Martin Årst.

3 players are debutants, the norwegian team are only with domestic norwegian league players.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/sport/fotball/landslaget/article542169.ece

20. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

whos Alex Valencia is he naturalized from Spain?

21. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

that could be very, very possible my querido PI-RU-REI-SHON...

O SEA, i agree this team is not gonna be a very cohesive one so is gonna be up to a semi-injured cuau to show his leadership (that, if LaVolpe lets him y no lo saca por desoberder sus indicaciones) and try to put it together as best as he can...PERO PARA NADA!, adelante con ozorno y lugo i am not sure if they will step up to the plate and score, hope they do for their own sake...

MAS VALE QUE LOS NACOS medios deportivos make a note of this cuz sometimes (if not always) they expect mexico to win and if they lose then they go and blame the players or the coach...

ojala y el jorobado meta gol

HAY QUE NACO ME VI...O SEA YO, HABLANDO DE FUTBOL...UFFF, QUE ASCO, DEJA DEJO ESTA PLATICA PARA LOS ALBANYILES O LOS PEONES...

22. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    Re: Mexico vs Norway!!QUIEN IRA AL JUEGO, QUE HACER EN SANFRAN???

me and some friends are going to the game...section LR2 row19...see you there:cool:

i was wondering if you know of any cool post-game hang outs for after the Mex game????(no gay clubs please)...

has anyone gone to any of this places:confused: :

ELBO
    BOOMBOOMBLUES
    GLAS KAT
    SOLUNA
    TUNNEL TOP
    FLY BAR

Anywhere else on Haight St, the italian district or any good TUBO (if you know what i mean and i don't mean anything gay by that either) to see somewhere or places to eat some good tacos late?...please send your links or suggestions for tonite (tuesday) and tomorrow since i probably head out there today:cool:

23. Manoro3

Manoro3 Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Los Ángeles
    Let's not get started with conspiracy theories, before things get out of hand and soon we have people claiming that Lavolpe traveled back in time, disguised himself as Ansil Elcock and broke Blanco's leg in 2000 in that Trinidad game in the hopes of knocking him out of the 2002 WC.

Lavolpe's not going to waste a preparation game to try and sink Blanco, and everybody on the team with the exception of Dueñas has already played a number of games under Lavolpe, they're all candidates that he's considering for the WC, and for my money represent a good squad of talented players from the league with the capacity to perform at the national level. If you honestly think they suck, Mexico will get blown away in the WC, because that's what they've got.

I'm willing to bet that from the list, Pardo, Corona, Lucho Perez, Sinha, and Fonseca are all but guaranteed to go to Germany.

I would file Huiqui as very likely, and Mario Mendez, Oscar Rojas, Marquez Lugo and Chato Rodriguez as good chances, with the rest dropping down in probability from there as things currently are, standout club or friendly performances notwithstanding. It looks like a respectable team to me and certainly not a bunch of losers Lavolpe threw together specifically to drag down Blanco.

24. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Its not that hes taking losers to drag him down, its that he's taking him when he has issues concerning his ankle. Read the thread please

25. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thanks Jonny63, is Alex Valencia a naturalized Argentine player?:D good luck