Mexico - Video, DVD, Torrent thread. III [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by sidspaceman, May 30, 2007.

1. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    I dont think it is, i just checked it out... thanx to whoever upped the "Industria del Amor" muzik!

I do have the Mexico vs Brazil Confeds game, i need to upLoad that and the Sub- 17 Final as well....

I will try uploading tomorrow if I have some Free time.

Did anyone cap the U.S. vs China game?

2. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ya i have the mexico vs iran game capped, telemundo broadcast, I couldnt get my sky sub back yet. I will encode it right now, should be up in about an hour.

3. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you have done great deeds today

4. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    its right here. the US NADS have a torrent thread and site also. :D

http://torrents.huntparkinsider.com:6969/

5. luisenrique190

luisenrique190 New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    culiacan.. atl
    is anybody making a comp for the mexico vs iran game?

6. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    thanx alot for the info chiqui! not that i care for the U.S. NADS but i got a $20 request from someone in Germany for this game so ill go ahead and dload right now. I wasnt about to miss the nery debut for this Us vs china game ya know!!!

7. Tommys

Tommys New Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Thanx very much puromorelia.
    Next great Mexico 86 game,

Guys - seed after you dl this game, as speed is not too good.

8. melllow

melllow New Member

Feb 25, 2007
    can anyone loas the mexico-brazil games to mexicotorrents.info? im at 76% for the sub-17 final but no one is seeding anymore

9. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwsr8Yy6SNQ

I had the opportunity of attending this game, and to this day, it is the best futbol experience I have ever been a part of.

I hope one day, when Hugo's time with the team is finished, Aguirre will come back. This man brought huevos and passion to the team.

10. Geotrismegistos

Dec 6, 2006
    Greece
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i made a torrent fot mexico brazil under 17 but i dont know where to upload it.Im seeding but i dont know if someone can download it:confused:

11. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Did anyone cap last nights' Mexico vs PAraguay game? my damn DVD reccorder stoped right at the 43rd min of the 2nd half, I need someone to please let me know, what i need is the actual DVD not the torrent. I dont have a PC BUrner yet and I need to send this dvd out overseas, I will exchange for 2 DVD games from my list of games, If anyone has it and is willing to do me this favor pleae PM me. Thanx

12. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    check your inbox

13. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    check your guide! sky also shows replays on ch. 501!

14. melllow

melllow New Member

Feb 25, 2007
    does anyone have any of the 2002 world cup games? i was in bootcamp during that time and i dint get to watch any of those games

15. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    thanx I did but they only repeat liga games not El Tri games.... thanx to erdons i was able to resolve that issue, thanks again... Im almost done converting the Mexico sub~17 final against brasil with Azteca and Televisa feed, If I get time tomorrow I will rip it and upload it for you guys.

16. montezuma

montezuma New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    I'm still hunting around for a torrent for this game. Does anyone know if it is available? Also, I think the http://www.mexicotorrents.info/ site is down so I haven't been able to check there. I'm looking forward to the game on Friday!

17. RoWeN

RoWeN New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Chiquiti what was that link of tv madrid la otra online stream???

18. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I dont remember any tv madrid stream :confused:

19. RoWeN

RoWeN New Member

Jun 27, 2006

i dont know if it was you who posted a link, cause someone asked where they can view salamanca games. and you said somtimes its on that link tv madrid "la otra" i remember going to the stream

20. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think the Chivas youth's stalker AKA Pasionporeltri is the one with the Salamanca links.

21. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Haaaaaa thats funny! LOLX

Btw I do believe the site is either down or just down for maintanance, I tried loggin in but wasnt able to, I got the Mexico vs Brazil sub~17 ready to upload just waiting for the site to be back up.

22. erdons

erdons Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Dam guys I dont know whats up with my host, but none of my sites hosted on that server are responding, im gonna contact the host tomorrow and see whats up.

23. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
  24. el chuntaro

el chuntaro New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Neverland Ranch
    does anyone know what happened to mexicotorrents site cause it doesnt work?:confused: