Mexico In MLS

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by tytomkiel, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago
    Well you are a ************, I cant help but state the facts!!

I have a right to troll your board and state the fact that the SSV deal coming up with Tony Amanpour was ****************.. What you call trolling I paid money to use.

HEY KISS MY TERM OF SERVICE

BA HAHAHAHAHAA.

Like I give a crap!!! I have two other ID's I post on and view on here anyway!!

Hows your moms basement is it as damp as your vagina???

2. brianzappa

brianzappa Member

Oct 21, 2003
    In a big country
    If no one has anything further on the matter of Mexico, can we close this thread now, please?

3. Stevedm

Stevedm Red Card

Jan 19, 2000
    Chicago
    Mexican teams in M LS will bring nothing but good things.

For one things it will show you homos on here what real manly soccer fans are like and they sure wouldnt have a problem letting you know it either!!!

:)

4. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yo Whip and Brrca Fan,

Not sure why you guys have your shorts in a bunch over my post.

The troll in question is SteveDM, who likes to rake Quakes fans over the coals whenever he gets the opp. So if you are for folks telling you at every possible moment that your team should be moved to Texas, bully for you and go ******** yourself. If you've got something else on your mind, it ain't from me.

5. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh. And Mexican clubs moving to MLS. Great. Let them EXPAND the league; not move clubs around.

6. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Why...?Why....?why...?

Out of respect and civility, could your share with the posters why do you want to close the threat ? Does it irritate you?? :confused: what is your problem???

7. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Re: Mexico In MLS....Trolls???

The only team that MLS should ask any foreign team that want to open a franshise in our good ol' USA is to hire at least 5 under 17 USA born and raise kids and bring a coach, just like the CHIVAS hey we are gettin one of the old goalkeeper as a coach assistance, Dang I was praying for Tomas boy.....

8. brianzappa

brianzappa Member

Oct 21, 2003
    In a big country
    Re: Why...?Why....?why...?

I'd be happy to. It no longer irritates me, now that several posts about certain moderators having wet vaginas, etc. have been deleted from the thread. Your posts, whip, have been fine and the discussion, when it was about Mexican teams in MLS, while it wasn't untrodden territory, was nonetheless interesting, then a page (which, as I have said, has since been deleted) of pointless breastbeating interrupted and seemed to have killed off any actual discussion of the topic. In the meantime, I kept coming back to this thread to read it, because there were new posts on it and was hoping to find a continuation of the conversation that you were contributing to, only to find more and more garbage with no indication that the initial topic was going to be brought up again. I am happy to see that it has, and the unnecessary posts are gone. So please continue. :)