Mexicanos al extranjero - IV

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julio like woah

julio like woah New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    CAL.
    thats jacked up what the spaniards are doing they really dont know what they're missing out on.
    not only is oswaldo a great goalkeeper but u can some how say hes like the 12th guy on the team he's alway shouting and pushing every body and giving confidence to every one on the team when he plays..

i really hope abondasieri or how ever u spell his name (if he gets singed) has a bad year, such a bad year that he will put argetina to shame.. i dont worry cause they will regret this.. for sure they will besides im sure other clubs from europe must be interested im him... ima call up my hommies from manchester united to let them no he's not going to spain so they can singn him.. as a matter a fact me le do that now aha!!

:( animo guys.. some one will get oswaldo.. im pretty sure.. some one will get him maybe not now but after they win libetadore some one is bound to be like oh we need him on our team...

2. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i don't know personally i "just" stopped believing everything mediotiempo says, if it'snoton another websitei won't believe it, they lie too much.

3. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Of all the players that I thought might get signed to an offer somewhere, Sanchez was the one I felt the weakest about. This doesn't surprise me.

There may be one more signing of one of our players, but I doubt it.

Of the ones who have been signed, I think they will all impress greatly. Pardo is the only questionable guy. He might do pretty well at first, but I'm not sure about any sustained success for him over there. Hope I'm wrong.

4. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    Actually they are probably the most credible source in the internet other than espndeportes, the rumors they post they get from another newspaper. At least they dont make stuff up like oem.

5. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    not to me, is all crap, and once is true is because is already been made official... we'll see though :D

6. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    al chile:mad: aque va a un equipo B siendo titular en el primer equipo de las chivas?

Hojala no vaya.

7. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Quien dijo que era titular del primer equipo de Chivas...Enfrente del todavia estan Oswaldo, Michel, y Talavera...

8. mesican

mesican New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    San Diego
    Q pedo con Javier Aguirre ? Se va a llevar Mexicanos para el Atletico ? No que Oswaldo se iba a ir a al Atletico ?

9. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i had a feeling getafe would do this, they obviously just wanted to put pressure on abbondanzieri and bosta jrs.

10. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Araujo guey, el no es portero es defensa.

11. chiva13

chiva13 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Fayetteville, AR. US

Sergio Arias es portero! :D
    [​IMG]

12. socksgov

socksgov New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    california
    He cant play in that division because no foreigners are allowed. They, foreigns kids, can only play there if they have been with that teams youth squad for a while. So if they bought they more than likely have to loan him out somewhere else.

13. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    NO MAMES WEY...ENTRE MAS GRANDE MAS PENDEJO...

14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia