Mexicanos al extranjero - III

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Aparentemente los directivos de Chivas estan haciendo hasta lo impossible por no dejar ir a Oswaldo...esto me encabrona porque saben que es algo que puede ayudarlo a el. De Salcido a Inglaterra pienso que si el va a un equipo como el Arsenal estaria mejor que si estuviera en Chelsea, no le veo mucho futuro a chelsea, la ve a passar lo de el Real en Espana muchas estrellas en la banca y mucho pero mucho ego en el campo...eso dejaria a salcido en un vestidor pa' la madre.

2. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Yo acabo de escuchar que Oswaldo ya tiene una oferta concreta de un equipo Aleman...

3. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Me too, were did you hear it, I heard it on TV Azteca.

4. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    hannover 96?

5. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Yeah thats where I heard it...

6. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
  7. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mexicanos al Extranjero III - Return of the Rumor

On XM channel 147, Andres Cantor's cronies reported that Hannover is going to buy Oswaldo out from CD Guadalajara immediately after the World Cup and loan him out to a European club to be determined, and then incorporate him into the German club in January once the transfer window opens up and the Bundesliga goes into the "no limit on foreigners" mode.

8. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mourinho utiliza un sistema de rotacion que garantiza minutos de juego a casi todos los jugadores, creo que seria mejor para algun jugador nuevo estar ahi.

Ademas, me parece que el Arsenal ni califico para la sig Champions... menos partidos para el equipo.

9. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    y muchos de sus jugadores salen encabronados

gallas, carvalho, robben, duff, crespo, gudjohnsson wright-phillips...

10. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Se sabe mas o menos a donde iria Oswaldo a prestamo?? Ojala y no le toque una ************ de equipo y para acabarla de chingar que no juegue...el ya es expirimentado y necesita los minutos de juego!

11. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Arsenal did qualify for the Champions League on the last day of the season. But since they ended up in fourth place instead of second, they have to play the qualifying rounds of the Champions league so they will potentially play more games than Chelski assuming they have similar runs in the Carling and FA cups and the Champions League. And as someone here already mentioned, Chelski has a lot of pissed-off players who hardly play. I fear Salcido would become one of those. He is probably better off with the Gunners. I believe his game is better suited to Arsenal's style of play. That is all.

12. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    So could Ashley Cole be on his way out of Arsenal or maybe Sol Campbell?

13. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sol cambell is preobably the one to be out, he is not the same one we all saw in Freance 98 his age is increasing while his skill is decreasing because of it..so Salcido should be able to take his position with out any complications...although lets see how they negotiatol of players react to the poor level of the mexican team.

14. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Portsmouth and Fenerbahce of Turkey are reportedly interested in Sol Campbell though it doesn't appear to be serious at the moment. Ashley Cole moving to Real Madrid seems more likely. Assuming they both leave, Arsenal are left with Kolo Toure, Lauren, Phillippe Senderos, and Emmanuel Eboue. Flamini can play defense as well though there has been talk of him leaving on loan. If Cole leaves, Salcido would do well to go to Arsenal if they do make an offer. As for Campbell and Salcido, they wouldn't really be competing as Campbell is more of a classic central defender, strong and great in the air. Salcido likes to push the attack. Campbell was benched in favor of Senderos. In any case, Salcido could complement either one well. That is all

15. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Kikin fonseca a Sporting de Lisboa?

This story comes from Portuguese paper "A Bola:

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/index.asp?op=ver&noticia=104285&tema=4

"O Sporting é uma grande equipa" - Fonseca
    O avançado internacional mexicano Fonseca, autor do golo frente a Portugal, admitiu que gostava de jogar na Europa e que o Sporting «é uma grande equipa.
    «Um dos meus objectivo é tentar a sorte em alguma equipa europeia. O Sporting é uma grande equipa e se tiver essa oportunidade seria um sonho. Por agora estou concentrado no Mundial e depois logo se vê», afirmou Fonseca, em declarações à Renascença.

---translation ensues---
    El delantero internacional mexicano Fonseca, autor del gol frente a Portugal, admitió que gustaría de jugar en Europa y que el SPorting "es un gran equipo"
    "Uno de mis objetivos es probar suerte en algún equipo europeo. El Sporting es un gran equipo y tener esa oportunidad sería un sueño. Por ahora estoy concentrado en el mundial, y luego veremos" Afirmó Fonseca, en declaraciones a "Renacimiento" (another paper, I guess...)

---translation ends----
    Damn, i didnt know fonseca could speak portuguese... :D

16. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Bravo lost a lot of money today.

Hopefully he gets his chance to redeem himself.

17. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    don't hold your breath.... leave that to rdls sister. ;)

18. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

El pitufo boxeador no debe de estar muy preocupada por que la verga enterprise le paga muchos baros para que juega con la Institucion Chivos. Es el segundo jugador mas pagado en la MFL.

19. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    After the first three games, which players (if any:( ) have made a good enough showing for European teams to test the Mexican waters once again? It seems that every summer there is talk of so-and-so going to such-and-such European club. It also seems that very few of these rumors actually materialize into a transfer and no one ever really finds out how serious the rumors were or how close a player was to completing the move? This time, I think Salcido has played himself onto a good European Club. I think Kikin and Osorio have a shot as well. What do you guys think?

20. esesam

esesam Member

Dec 15, 2005
    IL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    lavolpe should put guardado n i just know he will make a impact some how
    maybe some club will notice him for his speed

21. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
  22. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The thing is that in past WCs our players have play better than this players. In this WC, the players has not perform to their level yet. But I still want atleast 3 more to go to Europe.

Kikin
    Bravo
    Salcido
    Osorio
    Those would be nice.

23. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.

LMFBLAO!!!:D

You can't lose what you've never had., quoth Benito Juarez.
    Again, these fantastic stories of Mexican players being of interest to foreign teams is still basically nothing much than BS to fill up empty columns when newswriters have writers' blocks.
    Other than Fonseca, no other single Mexican player has been mentioned on European rumor mills.
    Let's face it, European teams hardly give a damn about Mexican players.
    Kinda reminds me when some Mexican paper was swearing Italian teams were after MoFo Bautista... a Monterrey station called Perugia (the alleged interested team).... turns out they didnt even know who da f*ck MoFo Bautista was. Or is.

24. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    actually theres always been interest in Mexican players.
    But the problem is and always will be the fact that they either dont want to leave, or the clubs want too much money. That decreases the chance of a contract for the player, and unless its a great great player (as was marquez or now salcido) european clubs wont really try that hard.

25. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The only players on our current WC selection who are worthy of Euro team's interest are all one the defensive end of the field. Outside of that, no one is worthy.

Euro clubs would be wise to pick up Salcido and Osorio.

There is one player in the midfield who could have possibly garnered some interest if he had the chance to play. That is Guardado. He is a big if though. It's possible he could've dissapointed, but he definitely showed quite a bit of promise leading up to the cup. I'm clueless as to why he hasn't played. Most probable reason is because LaVolpe is married to his selections and he is scared to venture out of his comfort zone.