Mexican clubs to Copa Sudamericana...2005 (r)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by purojogo, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Re: Mexican clubs to Copa Sudamericana...

Ahi guey, take this sh1t to WR. I have respect for this forum unlike you and I don't want to troll here.

2. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002

Do not worry about this troll, Butters.

entre colores y sabores no hay obligaciones!

efernandez9, vos, que me quieres decir con eso?

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

There is no need to play Copa Nissan.

Are the Mexican clubs going to get the same amount of Prize money? Because they sure as hell dont in the Copa Toyota Lib. like it or not, there is mkoney to be made because of the participation on the Mexican clubs. The prize money is peanuts because the Mexican clubs make a shyt load, but its the principle.

Are the Mexican clubs going to get the same treatment? Is Conmebol going to tell Santos that they want them to play in Mexico city because to them Corona Stadium isnt up to standards? But allow a team from Chile to play in a stadium with less than 15K in capacity and with wooden bleachers?

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand

copa libertadores was around before the mexican teams where introduced and of if they decide to go

copa libertadores will still be around

copa sudamericana should remain just for south american teams

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

que entre gustos no hay disgustos, che!

Mira, tal vez tenes acceso a un canal mejicano y ves mucho de FMF, esta bien, yo tambien tenia esa costumbre, pero llegaron FOX espanol y TVcolombia o GolTV.... entonces logre diversificar mis habitos sabatinos y domingeros. Cual equipo te gusta enel futbol mejicano? Yo te hablo desde tejas.... donde estas vos?

6. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas

Yeah pumas

7. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002

Que tal...Me encuentro en Virginia. Tambien tengo acceso a Goltv(por su transmision del Futbol Guatemalteco), TV Colombia y Fox Sports en Español. Me encantan esos canales pero en estos momentos casi no veo la tele por el trabajo en la U. En Mejico le voy a los Tiburones de VeraCruz.

8. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

The Mexican league is not better than the Brazilian or Argentine league. You must be nuts. I can't stand to watch that ping-pong Crap. Argentina has over 160, Players YES, 160 in the Mexican system. That alone is friggin embarrassing. What will happen if all the Foreigners leave the Mexican league??? You would have the Honduras league. That is the ONLY reason why anyone would even consider Mexico in the top three leagues.

1 Argentina
    2 Brazil
    3 Colombia

And yes, i'm a hardcore Sudamericano. And I believe that the Conmebol should worry about bringing Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia and Venezuela up to Par. We all benefit from these countries improving in futbol. The Copa Sud, is doing just that. No need for the Mexican teams. And to top it off, The Copa Sud on Foxsports in receiving great rating without the Mexican. Why do we need them in the Copa Lib on Fox??

9. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas

Ok, first of all, If al foreigners leave Mexico, it would be great, then they'll give shot to the Mexican players, that all they need is a chance to show their talent. Look at Pumas, they are going for their 2nd title in a row and their best strikers are Mexican borns.

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Which one??? Marioni, Alonso, Botero or Delgado?? LOL

11. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles

Don't pay attention to that kid, he's an idiot a la ILC. Pero mira guey, si es verdad que Pumas si esta usando a sus muchachos jovenes Mexicanos: Fonseca, Lozano, Gerardo Galindo, Toledo, Beltran, Iñiguez, etc.

12. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas

What the hell is your problem butters? you need to quit your crap.

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

Se te olvido Ailton, que ya esta sano!

Fonseca! now you talking.....
    Iniquez...talento de la cantera de Morelia. No de la U
    I am not fan of Hugo sanch.....but I take my hat to him for the long wait on Bolivian Botero....now he is the scorer he was ONCE in the BOLIVIAN LIGA!

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

The Mexican league is not better than the Brazilian or Argentine league.

Its more competitive

You must be nuts. I can't stand to watch that ping-pong Crap.

Thats just a matter of taste then

Argentina has over 160, Players YES, 160 in the Mexican system.

That is false

What will happen if all the Foreigners leave the Mexican league???

Why does the Mexican league offend you? The Mexican made the Mexican league. Our fans, our players, our corporations, our networks, we made the MFL what is today

You would have the Honduras league. That is the ONLY reason why anyone would even consider Mexico in the top three leagues.

Its funny, every south american i have met that studies in Mexico or lives in Mexico loves the MFL. It has gotten to the point they look up to it.

The ones that hate them, are the ones here in the US.. wierdddd ????

1 Argentina
    2 Brazil
    3 Colombia

Do you realize that in 14 encounters with Mexican clubs, a colombian club has yet to beat a Mexican club? I believe it's like 12 wins and 2 draws.

And yes, i'm a hardcore Sudamericano. And I believe that the Conmebol should worry about bringing Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia and Venezuela up to Par.

thats fine

And to top it off, The Copa Sud on Foxsports in receiving great rating without the Mexican. Why do we need them in the Copa Lib on Fox??

Do you know that the Interliga had the best ratings?

From some of the reports i have read, Copa Sudamericana aint doing to well with the ratings.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

and you believed the ratings trick?

that was a story to tick off the televisas and univisiones, with the interliga (aka copa sears), former pre-pre libertadores minus venezuelan teams. FOX got you good on that!

16. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles

Ismael Iñiguez es de la UNAM.

17. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA

That is just a worthless because you can say the same argument about the top leagues in Europe (spain, english, italian, german). You could say you take out all the foreigners in La Liga (which most agree is the best league in the world) and you would have a bad league. I don't see you saying that the spanish league is crap because they're full of foreigners, or the premier league.

The Mexican league has proven to be the most competitive, attacking minded and entertaining league in the Americas, the best. Not only that but it is getting better. There are a lot of Mexican coaches just starting out that have a great future and will only get better.

btw what do you mean by "I can't stand to watch that ping-pong Crap," what is this ping pong crap you talk about? anyone?

18. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

You are something else.

first off, that was not a link from FWS. That was a link from SUM and Business Wire.

second, why would that story tick off Televisa? Why would Televisa fool Televisa if Televisa has the rights to it in Mexico?

So how did Fox get me good on that? :rolleyes: Get your facts straight

19. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas

Peace my friends, dont fight no more, you are breaking my heart. :D

I can't comment on who has the best leagues, because i've only watched Mexican games, however i believe there is reason why the Argentinian players flee the country.

Positive rep anyone? :)

20. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand

if the mexican league is better than the south american leagues(argie and brazil)

as some people seem to claim

then why havnt they produced a copa libertadores winner yet?

21. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004

their champion is never automatically let in. its always been an invite. only recently have they made a rule that you have to be good the prior few seasons to be able to qualify, i think. not completely sure.

they have come runner up before, and reached quaters and semi's before. not bad.

but most of all, having a better champion dosent mean you have a better league.

22. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002

The Mexican Teams always seem to get cheated out of the competition. Not all the time but to be fair, one needs to see that that thre referees have been biased a lot of times.

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

It's called Supply and Demand. We have more Argentines playing outside Argentina than in our leaque..

24. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002

It is also due to the fact that, other than Boca o River, the other clubs do not pay much.

25. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I don't have anything against the Mexican League. I just have a problem with them playing with us. If you have enough Balls than come qualify with us and bring an extra spot. That'll make six S.A teams going to the World Cup.

The Mexican Teams are more Competitive? LOL.. We have World Champions in our Leagues. Boca, River, Racing, Independiente, Argentinos Junior, Estudiante, Velez, To name a few.. All Big clubs that produce players yearly. I don't think you can compare Pumas or America to any of these Teams. I'm not even going to start comparing the Mexican to the Brazilians.