MetroStars Marketing Suggestions

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by bourque312, Nov 6, 2003.

1. bourque312

bourque312 Red Card

Oct 16, 2003
    Probably the biggest reason of the low playoff attendance(besides the metros poor play) has been the poor marketing of the event. Basically NO ONE knew that the Metros were playing a playoff game. Instead of taking the negative route, what suggestions can you give to the Metros Marketing Dept. to better get the word out to the NY/NJ soccer fans??

2. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Stop hiring monkeys to run the marketing department.

I am not allowed to boo a player and I need to give suggestions to correct the MFO and their marketing woes. Just curious what I will be paid?

3. supermetros

supermetros New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    Park Ridge, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SPAM SPAM and more SPAM. ;)

4. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Admit when you make a mistake.

Don't come on the Boards here to justify MPF. They could have poked fun at themselves and admitted it was a well-intended but ill advised marketing plan. Instead, they came here to justify one of the most bizarre marketing strategies in sports history.

5. soccerfan

soccerfan BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 13, 1999
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you think that mayve after close to 8 years they know how to do their job, but as they say, no pain no gain, looking forward to see what plan they come up with for next year,

6. pmc73

pmc73 New Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Red Bank
    How about hiring the NY Power Marketing Staff. In the few years of their existence, I saw more ads/marketing/news for their games than I did in 8 years as of Metros and that includes teh letters MFO sends out to Metromembers.

7. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's blind squirrels, you idiot. Get it right!! ;)