Messina

Discussion in 'Italy: Southern Clubs' started by SICILIANSOCCERFAN, Dec 12, 2005.

1. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

SICILIANSOCCERFAN New Member

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    no posts about messina for awhile....big win for them against a solid chievo team....in hard next week w/ Milan but then big games against reggina and empoli...if they can scrape up some good results i think they will be o.k....they're defense not nearly as pourous as earlier in the season.

2. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    about Milan game , it all counts on how Ancelotti will play ?
    Messina can show thier determination to defeat Milan .. No thing is impossible.. Just look at Lecce few weeks ago .

Messina should take an advantage from the Milan's attention to the Champions League.

good luck Messina to survive but not to beat Milan .

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    messina have got edgar alvarez on loan from roma

4. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    very happy with the result yesterday...satrting off much better than last year. From what i read Messina deserved the win....

5. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    if anybody comes across a feed of reggina-messina- please post here...i asked in the Reggina board but they're are some A$$h0les over there...

6. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    stop being a douche
    someone posted info, check it again

7. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    1-0 Messina winning at almost half time.

8. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    MMMM....a very sweet taste of victory over Reggina....a great start to the season.....next up...CATANIA....should be good!

9. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    The messina catnia game is televised...but in canada the broadcaster dumped it to show a taped milan-livorno game...argh...b.s...anyway there must be a feed out there somewhere..please post if u find one.......perferablly not that ppstream or whatever..can never get that chinese program working..or find the proper game.

10. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    http://www.myp2p.eu/Saturday.htm

here the ppstream...like i said...i can never get the F*&&* thing to work proper..if anyone has tip or a real stream than please post

11. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    And Of Course...the Stream That Should Be Showing The Game Is Showing Some Old Ac Milan Game Against Siena Or Udine,....arhg..

12. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    What happened to all the messina fans i once saw?
    btw does anyone know where to get a messina jersey home (red/yellow) with sponsor?
    Thanks

13. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    there you go again greedy with the sponsors
    just get it at http://www.showdownsports.com/index_getprod.php?prodid=MES-02&tableid=appsizemen
    and forget the sponsor

and as for the messina fans
    they are fairweather and they hide once their team gets relegated

14. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'll stand by my famous quote.

15. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    hahahah
    i am assuming you're referring to the one displayed in my signature

16. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Precisely!

17. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    i'll root for Messina over Reggina ANYDAY! And i'm not even a messinesi.

18. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Well...i assume the messina fans they are taliking of are me...because im usually the only one of two messina fans on the board...was moving and didnt have internet access for a few weeks but...here i am...making a post...even tho messina stunk it up in Fiorentina today...was expecting a loss but 4-0 ....not pleased....hopefully they turn it around quickly because if they finish behind reggina im gona swallow my gun....on a positive note the other two sicilian teams are doing fantastic... really impressed with catania!

19. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    When's Rigano` coming back?

20. SICILIANSOCCERFAN

Dec 6, 2004
    Toronto
    rignano was supposed to come back after christmas break...which means now, havent heard anything tho...
    Carmine Coppola has been sold to livorno.. http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan6a.html

I would say that him leaving would hurt Messina but he has to actually play for us to miss him...He has been suspended/hurt more games then he has played this year, I would think that he is the most penalized player in the league...always in trouble, hot tempered and doesnt think sometimes...too bad because he a solid midfielder who hustles....guess they have to shake it up a bit ..messina suppose to get a bunch of re-enforcements now... my guess is it will be a few serie b players that will have little affect on the season :(

21. RegginaAmaranto

RegginaAmaranto New Member

Dec 24, 2006
    Melbourne Australia
    dont be too skeptical about Serie B players..... if theres anything ive learnt its that mid season Serie B imports into so called lesser teams like Reggina and Messina often prove to be great 'pick me ups'

these players are often geared up, ready to rock, and more importantly, they arnt carrying to emotional baggage of going through a really rough patch like the rest of the team are because they havnt been sitting in the same depressing locker room as the other lads.

Messina are a great team, but arnt preforming to their own standard, the new year break would have done them the world of good.... anyway, i shouldnt be saying all this... i hate you guys :D

look forward to seeing you at the Granillo :D

22. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  23. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club: