messi: forever for Barca

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by ilovefotball, Apr 3, 2006.

1. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    In an interview given to Uefa.com messi expresses his loyality to barca, i hope he never leaves Barca.

here is what he said:

Barça debt
    Messi now feels he is indebted to the club, who took on his medical treatment and the injections Messi had to have every day for three years. "I couldn't let myself feel the pain," he said. "Even if I had, I could not have let it show in front of my new club. I owe Barcelona everything.

here is the link for full interview:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=409674.html

2. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    Great read! thanks!

3. Roscoe P Coldchain

Sep 14, 2004
    Westside St. Louis
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If Ronnie, Eto'o, and Messi along with Dos Santos stay with the club, I don't see how they could not run Europe for the next 10-12 years. I am a bit skittish on getting shots of any kind but I am assuming that it is just part of the game now. Just as long as gene therapy doesn't come in. Is it pretty common to give the youth team member shots? Just wondering. Thank ya now...Roscoe!

4. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    did you even read the article?

5. Lucho-the-Legend

Nov 9, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Messi has a medical condition that stunted his growth and he needed medical treatment when he was 11 or 12. He came to Barcelona because the treatments were cheaper than in Argentina.

6. Roscoe P Coldchain

Sep 14, 2004
    Westside St. Louis
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yes kakboypuf I did but I put the question wrongly. That was my mistake. My fault. Thank ya now...Roscoe!

7. Roscoe P Coldchain

Sep 14, 2004
    Westside St. Louis
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Thanks Lucho, I didn't know that. Thank ya now...Roscoe!

8. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    all i know is that i love this kid very much! i hope and pray he has a healthy carreer [only with barca. i never dreamt there will be a day i will support the argentinian selecion but i will be watching all their world cup matches pulling for messi but against brasil, sorry messi no way but i love you none the lesss]and someday be one of the best if not the best that ever play the game! just a wonderful young man he is growing into. this comming from a 1/2 brasilian!

9. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    a brazilian cheering for argentina :eek:

10. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    that is not a new thing astabooty because many brazilians had cheered Maradona in the same way many argentinians are cheering Ronaldinho. everyone cheers great players.:)

11. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    well just like the barca brasilian players are saying messi is the only argentinian they will ever invite to eat at the brasilian table, i also profess the same support for messi! i love the kid what else can i say!he is very lovable, argentinian or not!i used to have same feeling for diegito armando maradona. the 3rd best player ever after pele and garrincha! well what you expect ?me to rate maradona over pele and garrincha?hell no!! i might have a soft spot for messi and diego but i aint crazy coz my moms family will disown me if i rate diego over their 2 kings but its still not far from the truth tho! :D

12. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    messi is a cule by the way! i support all the cules in all their endeavours!

13. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wont be cheering for Marquez this summer :)

14. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ditto that. Love Rafa in the Azulgrana but hate him for the Tricolor

15. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dirty shit he is, until he puts on the barca strip that is ;)

16. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Love Marquez. Best defender in CONCACAF.

I'll be cheering for him AND Mexico in the World Cup. Unless they play the US of course...

17. bsas

bsas Member

May 27, 2004
    Switzerland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yes, that's the magic of Barça, I think... Bringing Brazilians and Argentinians together... Unbelievable;)