Membership kit arrives in the US

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by DallasGooner, Sep 16, 2004.

1. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I got my package today, not too bad....at least now I can say I have a FA Cup winners medal :D

2. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    Haven't got mine yet, ahh the luxuries of being a gold member :)

3. canadagooner

canadagooner Member

Jul 31, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Does the DVD work fully? Mine arrived yesterday and the virtual Ashburton tour and training ground portion play great, along with some poncy card game. The rest of the selections (which are already available on DVD hmmm...) do not. I've written marketing but no response as yet.
    Other than that, very nice and it will go in the shrine along with the other treasures.

4. gothamite

gothamite New Member

Feb 12, 2004
    New York City, natch
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oooo! Maybe it's waiting for me at home right now!

5. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

Well I have one of my packs but not the other.... :rolleyes: And none of DVD works. I was supposed to be sent a replacement last week but don't really hold out much hope!! I do find it amusing that only 4 or 5 season ticket holders I know have got their packs yet!!

6. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Still haven't got mine yet.

I belive that there is another thread about them getting them in England a week or two ago and the DVD didn't work at all.

Rick - have you heard anything more about this?

edit: guess you answered above me. :p

7. mtl_gunner

mtl_gunner New Member

Feb 24, 2004
    Montreal
    I got mine on Tuesday. I had assumed that given Arsenal's apparent previous ignorance of the fact that North America uses a different video format that the DVD wouldn't work so initially didn't even try it. It was only after I read this thread that I gave it a go and it worked perfectly. Very pleased and surprised.

8. Birdkamp

Birdkamp New Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Calgary
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Whats this pack you are all referring too? Is it an official FanClub package from Arsenal or something? Whatever it is, more information or a link to more information would be greatly appreciated.

9. The Singer

The Singer New Member

Jun 26, 2002
    Burnt Oak, N. London
    Not received mine yet! I only live 20 miles up the road.

10. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    https://arsenal.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/guidedtour2.asp

If you signed up to be a member of Arsenal earlier this year, then you would have gotten your card in the mail and soon you will get your kit with a DVD, Replica medal, a book and pictures. Click on the link, it should take you directly to where it's explained. Actually scroll down and do the guided tour, it's the second page.

11. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Just came home to find mine sitting at the front door. Opened it up put the DVD in and watched it. Sweet!!!!!!!! It work no problems. It's a nice little pack of goodies.

The pictures, ticket stub reps, book are all great.

I like the tour of London Colony - I've only seen pictures - Do they ever give tours to people or is it 100% closed?