Meet Clint Mathis this weekend

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by iain7475, Oct 16, 2003.

1. iain7475

iain7475 Red Card

May 12, 2000
  2. MonmouthMetroFan

MonmouthMetroFan New Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Long Branch, NJ
    Do we have to pay more to tell him he sucks? Although I will probably go there and suck it up and get an autograph.

3. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Yeah, but you left out the best part.....you have to pay for Clint's autograph!!!!!!! :D:D

$25 for Clint's autograph (pukes in the background). He should refund the $25 back to every fan who attended that disaster last night:

Autographs Are Limited To 300. Pre-Ordering is recommended.

Prices for autographed items are as follows:

8x10 Photo $25 l 16x20 Photo $40 l Soccer Ball $75
    Jersey $100 l Your Flat $25 l Your Deluxe $50 l Inscriptions/Personalizations $10

4. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    u think he would sign my ass if i asked him to??
    i would then rip a mean one in his face...

5. JayKay

JayKay New Member

Apr 22, 2003
    NJ
    You ask him to sign your Open Cup ticket. Then tell him to keep it. Or better yet, you could ask him to sign your ticket stub from the Metro/DC game at Rutgers.

6. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    i have his autograph....i'll sell it for 20

7. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

For 5 bucks I'll sign his name on any item.

Who's going to know the difference?

8. flanoverseas

flanoverseas New Member

Mar 2, 2002
    Xandria
    I was Clint fan, a BIG Clint fan, up until I read this thread.

The most impressive thing about Cal Ripken's streak was that not only did he play all of those games, but he also signed autographs for up to two hours before every single one of them. FOR FREE.

Now some loudmouth, washed up fat ass soccer player no one's ever heard of wants twenty five bucks for his signed ugly mug.

What a joke!

disclaimer: the link doesn't work for me so I can't tell if this is true, but if it is then Mathis is a fvkkin wank.

9. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    Oh its true alright... hey u think DC would take Clint in a trade?? gives us anyone..

10. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    ehhh let him be, we all know deep down that he's not the same after his ACL injury

11. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    It's true. Now you know why Clint's played like crap this year...he doesn't want to injure his hands to sign autographs.

By the way, how does a Clint for Alecko trade sound?

12. Rickster

Rickster Member

Dec 1, 1998
    Somebody's got to start mentoring this kid, he's making bad decisions all over the place.

13. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

And we all know he's not playing on a team that has 2 other players in the top 10 in scoring and a team that has a top 10 scorer in the league for the past 2 years as it's 4th or 5th scoring option.

It makes a big difference for a player who says midfield is the position he's played until the pros and who says midfield is still his best and preferred position.