McCain Gets Tough

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by IntheNet, Oct 2, 2008.

1. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually it is... Obama owes Mr. Wurzelbacher (and every American) an apology since "spreading the wealth around" is clearly plagiarism of the Castro brother's campaign speech; not only is Obama a plagiarist (like his running mate) he's a kleptomaniac.

2. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Here, I'll try to give you a parallel to follow along. A girl stops Gov. Palin in a rope line. "Governor, I was raped by my father and opted to terminate the resulting pregnancy. Under your administration, I would have to carry to term?"

Then we find out that the girl's father has been dead for several years, she was staying at a cloistered convent at the time she claims she was raped and . . . what the hell . . . the girl is actually an effeminate dude wearing a dress.

The question is legit right? We should worry that it has nothing to do with the questioner despite her representations to the contrary.

3. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Actually, if anything, he stole it from Mccain circa 2000.

4. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you just snort a line when you came up with this? Really really bad example... nonetheless.... despite the poor analogy the question would be easily answered (and lovely Gov. Sarah has addressed this exact topic several times)... making an issue of the person asking the question is wrong.

btw... abortion is wrong 100% of the time.