Maybe this is why Nuno Gomes is struggling.

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Roy Da Silva, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    One of the reason"s that Nuno Gomes is having a hard time is because he is too busy in Lisbon Pounding the ladies. That takes alot of energy you know. But he better be careful rumour isthat he has been pounding a certain former National team"s player wife. So that may explain why he is playing so poorly.

2. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    He's struggling because he's not very good. I personally tried to be as patient as possible, but the guy is finished. Time to hang them up and settle in a nudist colony or maybe the playboy mansion, and he should take Postiga with him because he's not very good either...

3. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Hi Paul

You are hilarous. Do not worry my friend by the time Euro 2008 comes around we will have a very good strike force with Hugo Almeida, Ricardo Vaz Te and Manuel Curto.

4. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi Roy,
    These guys are all ugly, so we won't have to worry. :D
    Seriously though, I think the future looks bright for the strike force.

5. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    nuno gomes is good only when it comes to clutch goals with the nt and right now hes is offtempo it just seems like he doesnt have the heart maybe he needs to go to another team.

6. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Nuno Gomes is starting to get into good form, he has played well for Benfica lately. Anyways, this isn't a reason why a player would struggle, personally I think it should help any player play better :) .

7. NoNameBoys

NoNameBoys New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    A Catedral
    In Nuno's defence. If I was a famous futebol star I would be pounding all the hot Lisbon ladies too. I can't blame him for that. However, he better start scoring goals cuz that's the only scoring I'm interested in as far as he's concerned.

8. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    are u jokin' right? i would put him in Benfica's b team for awhile

9. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    he never recover from a injured at the hands of the national team, Camacho told Scolari at the time, that he was not ready, but he still call the player, he put in a game we were winning big time, but he got injured and never been the same

10. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Good for him so who's the beitchhhhhhhhhhh?

11. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I think its the other way around, somebody going out with his wife, I believe at the time was Joao Pinto

12. christosap

christosap New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    adelaide
    if there is a time you want a player to be good then that is it.