May I stand with the Ultras please?

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by FUAEG, Jul 30, 2008.

1. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last LAG game I stood between the Ultras and Casbah. Fantastic. Great atmosphere, lots of fun and I hardly heard the Hannah Beckmanna fans at all. Plus I'm prone to dropping the F-bomb and there was a beer stand at the top of the aisle. :)

I want to do it again.
    -Discount tickets available?
    -Can I use another ticket to get into that section- Are the supports section open to all?
    -What sections were the groups in?

Please help! I can't bear to watch the return of his assholiness surrounded by pre pubescent girls in Beckham jerseys.

2. fadedtoblack

fadedtoblack Member+

Nov 6, 2007
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ultra here. I have passed on your request to Dan. We can get cheap tickets, only if we fill out the section. We'd be glad to have you with us. We'll be in contact with you shortly.

3. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stand with the Ultras ? are you kidding ?.....Just with your user name ,you already have a free pass :D
    You and anybody who is a true Quake's fan is more than welcome to stand with us....LET'S GIVE THEM HELL !!

GO QUAKES ! :cool:

4. fadedtoblack

fadedtoblack Member+

Nov 6, 2007
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also, we are keeping our fingers crossed about the security letting people into our sections. Hopefully, we have it all worked out and anybody can come on down. There may or may not be a certain person from the FO hanging around our section to make sure things go smoothly. :D

5. LeeS

LeeS Member

Mar 23, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What section will the Ultras be in? I got an email from Adam from the Quakes for a discounted seat, but not sure how close it is to either of the supports groups.

Lee

6. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Many times, the discounted tickets offered by the FO for the games at OAK are all the way up there, 200's & 300's sections.

If any of you want to STAND with the supporters groups,ask your rep specifically that you want to be in the supporters section. Or contact the SG's leaders maybe they can accomodate you.

Casbah and Ultras will be at sections 113-114

[​IMG]

7. LeeS

LeeS Member

Mar 23, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The seats they are offering are the Field Level Endzone seats (sections 101-118).
    If you guys will be in 112-113, I may go for it, thanks.

Lee

8. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    113 (Ultras) and 114 (Casbah)

9. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope they do. Venting with the supporters group will be a great antidote for anybody suffering from an overdose of Beckhamania - even if only for part of the game. Plus those seats were pretty good - nice and close.

I don't give a F* about Beckham, but I want to F* Up Donovan. :D

10. LeeS

LeeS Member

Mar 23, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is, in my opinion, among the most important functions the organized supporters groups can do: Educate the club about the activities & behaviors of the supporters groups, both in & out-of-the-stadium, and pass on that information to the people in charge of supervising the crowds on game days, so that we don't see easily avoidable incidents that happened recently in Columbus & New York. It wasn't the supporter groups at fault, its the ill-informed actions of security that was at fault.
    And denying casual fans to join the Casbah or Ultra sections or forcing the supporter group sections to sit and/or be quiet is simply ill-informed.

Lee

11. fadedtoblack

fadedtoblack Member+

Nov 6, 2007
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We've been fighting this since day 1 in Oakland. Not only does it feel like an away game to Quakes fans, but the supporters groups have been treated this way too. Props to the FO for listening and hopefully, working things out.

12. San Jose Ultras

San Jose Ultras New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Richmond, CA
    FUAEG and anybody else who wants to stand with us and needs a ticket, feel free to PM me for details.
    Dan

13. San Jose Ultras

San Jose Ultras New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Richmond, CA
    Those who got tickets in different sections but would prefer to stand with us, just walk into our section and join in. You are more than welcome. If the security won't let you pass by(which should not happen again), try to get a hold of me, and I will make sure you get inside.

14. CARLOS1

CARLOS1 Member

Aug 9, 2001
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we lose I say we bum rush anyone in a Galaxy jersey. If we can't beat 'em then let's beat 'em! :D

15. fadedtoblack

fadedtoblack Member+

Nov 6, 2007
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got dibs on the hawt soccer moms with beckham jerseys.

16. overlookedx

overlookedx Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be looking to stand with the SGs for at least part of the game, but I have different seats. Hopefully as you said SJ Ultras, there won't be any problems with the security. Looking forward to out singing those other guys from LA and letting the team know we're here.

17. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    If you are coming into our section, remember a few things.

Stand the full 90.
    Join in on the songs/chants.
    join in on the tifo.
    Wear black or blue.
    Wave a flag (we supply them)

These aren't rules, this is just what we do.

What we don't want, is people buying our cheap tickets and then sitting silently through the match. We are all nice people, all are welcome, you don't need to know all the songs, just come and have a good time. Most likely you will be back with us again in the future.

18. Fisty409

Fisty409 New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like this?!:D (Notice The Nose)
    [​IMG]

GIve Him Hell Quakes!!!!
    I'll Be watching.

19. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    The wearing black or blue part would be nice, but it's not a requirement at all. And nobody will hassle you if you're not wearing black or blue. Just no Galaxy gear anywhere near the section.

20. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks Dan!

If this is the case I should be OK. I just want to make sure I can get into to the supporters section. Last Oakland it was a night and day difference in atmosphere between the supporters section and the rest of the stadium (inflicted with Beckhamania). I just want to make sure I'm in a section where I can focus my hatred on the little ass wipe.

I'd encourage any other still bitter and hard core haters to seek refuge with the Ultras/Casbah.

[​IMG]

21. fadedtoblack

fadedtoblack Member+

Nov 6, 2007
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or you could buy tickets in our section next year. :eek:

22. UrawaRed

UrawaRed New Member

Dec 19, 2000
    Kiyose, Tokyo
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    FUAEG: Do you have an Earthquakes shirt with your screen name on it? If you don't, get one.

23. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or make the banner. White letters on blue.

24. morgan1906ultras

morgan1906ultras New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    the 1906ultras's tailgate is going to be at parking lot G.

We welcome all fans.

25. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you very much. I had a most enjoyable afternoon.

[​IMG]