Alert: Mauricio Saucedo "el Flaco"

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by NotAgain, Aug 12, 2011.

1. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDYEDr286i8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]Vitória empata a uma bola na estreia de Saucedo - YouTube[/ame]

Well he is playing and they seem to be happy with his progress so far... All the best and hopefully he will get to play this Sunday.

FUTEBOL PROFISSIONAL

Vitória SC - FC Porto

1ª jornada da Liga

2011/08/14 19H

2. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #88 - nice

Why he didn't play a minute in the Copa America is beyond me...

3. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have a feeling this was his request. He did not even play average in the last 8 games for Oriente. I mean it, he knew this was coming since January.

4. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea he was coming off a injury plagued season..he wasnt in top form as the year before..

5. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The guy is very talented. I still remember when he was tearing up with Chernomoters in Russia.

6. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Anyone know why he was not even on the bench in today's game? I hope the change in coach does not affect him.

8. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Latest news

Apparently he is not helping his situation. He was asked to play defense in practice and later posted in Facebook that it was an insult to him. Both the coach (who does not like him as it is), and the team president got pissed and he had to apologize in public. What n idiot.

http://www.vitoriasc.pt/noticias_detalhe.php?id_noticia=3770

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Latest news

Serioulsy. Now that explains it.

Maturity... or lack their of.

10. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

I know. If you listen to the press conference by the coach, right next to Saucedo's apology (and assuming you understand portuguese), he rips Mauricio a new a- hole and even goes on to say that he is not a player with any qualities or with any " trayectoria".
    Oh yeah...he is done there.

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

What a fool.

[​IMG]

Saucedo dijo que la publicación en Facebook (VIDEO)

Después de una publicación desafortunada en la red social Facebook, que da cuenta de su insatisfacción con una situación de entrenamiento perecederos el jueves pasado, Mauricio Saucedo obligado a explicar públicamente lo sucedido.

A petición expresa de los suyos, Bolivia hizo un punto de explicar en el auditorio del estadio D. Afonso Henriques, pidiendo disculpas por las molestias evidentes que esto ha creado equipo profesional en el Club Deportivo Victoria.

Minutos antes, Rui Vitória presentó a la conferencia de prensa habitual vista previa de la reunión con Gil Vicente y criticó la actitud del jugador sudamericano.

Vea la declaración completa de Mauricio Saucedo TV en Victoria.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzxxfh9LI4&hd=1"]Saucedo explica publicação no Facebook - YouTube[/ame]

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

there is more to it

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

I don't think so.... watching the video you can tell how cocky and 'young' he still is. He is trying to be tough STILL on camera, and doesn't bite his tongue.

His AGENT has to tell him to bite his tongue, say you're sorry (even if he isn't at fault), and say I will talk with him and show him how sorry I have been. Crap like that.

To keep good public preception of you.

Typical cocky kid....

Reminds me of myself a while back. I never saw the importrance of defense, just purely thought only offense, tricks, between the legs, etc.

As I am older now, I see how dumb and young I was. I could totally see him being that way also, especially by his playing style. Great player.... but needs to grow up.

14. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    even the apology wasn't really an apology.more of trying to explain things.

LOL. He should be in the weight room working on muscle instead of working on mouthing off and Facebook after practice. first thing he should have done upon arriving in Europe was to develop his body because it's not the same as it is over in S. America.

15. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    does anyone actually believe that his 'best friend' posted that status message since he has his password? geez, just own up to it or else pretty soon foreign clubs will stop taking chances on bolivians (the few that make it out to a top 10 league side).

16. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I just read in their portal that he is not even practicing with the squad, as he has been separated pending a decision from the team' disciplinary committee.

He f- up, but the harsh words by the coach about his level of talent, and now this may be a bit much. Maybe they are looking for an excuse to get rid of him without having to honor his contract?

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yea. rui vitoria is a little bitch!

18. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Rui was looking for a way to get rid of him. Saucedo should know better, and no one is going to buy his excuse. However, I thought he did well in talking the club up, to say he is a team player. Too late to own up and apologize. He's trying to move forward. Is it odd that all this happened right before the transfer window opened? Were both sides motivated to move on? Suacedo wasnt happy cuz he wasnt playing much with Rui as the coach, and the coach ddint like him either. I bet you will have some words from management soon, that it was a misunderstanding but both parties have decided to move on.

19. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think it be the best thing to do.

Plus Saucedo did mention that his intent is to play outside of Bolivia and that he has no plans of playing in our league. Only reason he would mention it is if he has other offers still on the table. (Palmeiras??)

20. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
  21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Really?? The Serie B??? He'd be better trying to play in Bolivar!!!

22. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Or the Strongest lol... I read on a couple of The Strongest blogs that Saucedo's agent wanted either 8million for the player to sign for 5 years or he wanted 100,000 for six months with the option to find a team from el exterrior after elimination from copa Libertadores expensive huh... lol..:)

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    100k for 6 months is unheard of in bolivia. The highest earner if I had to guess is 110k maybe a little bit higher... a year.

Him and his agent both sound like stuck up a holes.

I hope he made the right choice though....Good player... but from the sound of it... stuck up.

24. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    8 million!!?? LOL!!! The kid is not even worth 1. He hasnt done sh!t yet.

25. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    He's the only non brasilian on the team LOL

This isn't gonna last.

Good player, but playing in Libertadores/Sudamericana for a bolivian team beats playing for a team that hasn't been in first division in over a decade.

He should fire his agent and learn to stop putting his foot in his mouth.