Matsu

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    do you have any relationship with www.soccer4u.co.kr?

Although it LOOKS pretty amateuristic, it is IMHO, one of the biggest football-info site in Korea and do you share any informations with that site?

P.S.: If you do, that's a one hell of a site you're interacting with. That site's like 10 regular football site all added up! Too many infos, but I have to admit, the interface is not user-friendly. The guys there too admitted that it's tough to make it user-friendly due to its over-flowing data they have.

2. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    KF, you might want to put a space between the URL and the question mark, like so:

www.soccer4u.co.kr ?

3. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Re: Re: Matsu

thanx, I fixed it.

4. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    KF do you post there? i go there everyday.

5. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    sorry can't read korean.

what's the article on song chong-gug about?

6. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    I never heard of them before, but thanks for telling me about it.
    Im going to send them an e-mail and see if they want to exchange links and informations.

Thanks again!

7. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    well I don't go there that often, but since the site always surprises me with the amount of info they have(compared to the amateur-ish interface), I go there sometimes.

If you want to visit...let's say...Fiji's FA site, and you have no clue where to start, you go to www.soccer4u.co.kr

it's unbelievably big site in terms of amount of information.

8. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    try using translation softwares available online, like altavistar translation.

9. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Re: Re: Matsu

Well I just bumped into your rising sun site when I visited that site.

One of the things that site does is collecting all football-related articles from the major sports newspapers and they have it up in the front page.

Sometimes, they link some good articles in their own forum or cartoons too. Sometimes they throw you some stats in the link too.

But yesterday, I found a link in their front page titled "[¸µÅ©]ÀϺ»ÀÇ ÇØ¿ÜÆÄ" which literally means "[link]Japan's foreign exports."

I clicked it and it showed this page:
    http://teen4.eznara.com/teen/Board.cgi?path=link3&db=soccer4u_2&page=0&cmd=view&no=89976

if you can't open the page above, just to to www.soccer4u.co.kr now and look at the front page where they have all the links with scroll-bars around it. Just look for the one that has [¸µÅ©]ÀϺ»ÀÇ ÇØ¿ÜÆÄ.........it's the only one with the [ ] brackets. Oh..wait..I just checked it..all of them has numbers next to it..so just look for the one that has the number 660.

once you open it, you'll be able to see the players there and if you click on their images, all of them will lead to your Rising Sun homepage.

Since they claim that they already got the consent of linking the Korean sports newspapers, I assumed that they contacted you before they posted your internet site.

Now that you said you never contacted them, you might wanna talk to the guys over there.

10. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Too bad they don't have an English version. I would have thought they would with a name like that. That way I could really get into the K-League.

11. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    oh no..their translation is terrible

12. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    i tried the translation thing and i don't understand a single sentence!!

13. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    that means you're straight :D

14. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    that site is huge!!!

where do they get all the people to just write all the information?

15. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    the amazing part is that the more you surf around the site, the more you get amazed at the amount of info they have.

Fiji FA? anyone?

Now, I wonder if Matsu contacted that site for linking his site without his consent.

16. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    That site has been around for like 3 years now.
    Their messageboard has 3years of threads, so if you check their post, you can see how they felt 3 years ago. (mostly they were whining at their former coach Huh) it just refresh your memory...

17. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    you mean..in the old forum they had where you didn't need to log on, right?

18. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    you still dont have to log on their board.
    there are 3 kinds of boards there, general board, game board, and text match board.

19. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    they do have the new board that requires log-on though. That's treated like as the main board despite A WHOLE LOT MORE ppl go to the no-log-on board.