Matchday 18: Barca - Espanyol [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Ublydok, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Hristo Stoitchkov

Hristo Stoitchkov New Member

Jan 25, 2005
    NYC
    i don't know...he has/had all the talent in the world but never seemed to thrive anywhere for a prolonged period of time...it could just come down to his attitude...kind of like guti in madrid.

2. Lucho-the-Legend

Nov 9, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Not to come to the defense of Guti....he just isn’t valued enough at Madrid. He isnt a big name, not really a true galatico, therefor he doesn’t play regularly as a starter. Much could do with his tendency to have sexual relations with transvestites.

3. Hristo Stoitchkov

Jan 25, 2005
    NYC
    haha...i won't get into the latter part of your statement...but even when madrid wasn't made up of "galacticos", he never really held a starting spot consistently

4. Godinho10

Godinho10 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 19, 2005
    I dont know man.. Ivan wasnt liked by the coaches but he was anything but conflictive.Trust me, hes a good guy.

5. Hristo Stoitchkov

Jan 25, 2005
    NYC
    I wouldn't go as far to say I know he's a good person. All I can say for sure is that he was extremely talented, but never really made it on the club or national level (to the extent he should have). I mean, you look at him play, and you can see how good he is, but yet he's never really gotten much playing time on the national team--and god knows we could've used him.