Alert: MATCH THREAD ::: Strikers vs Carolina RailHawks ::: NASL Match 8

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by drSoFlaFan, May 30, 2013.

1. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saturday, June 1 • 7:30 PM • Lockhart Stadium • Fort Lauderdale, FL

Back to the league now after falling to FCD in the USOC. We're playing better, will have to step it up even further to keep hope alive for the Spring.

Tailgate nice and early at 3:00 PM, it's pool party day so bring your swim trunks :D

2. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If they play like they did in the 1st half against FCD we may yet be in the hunt. Here's hoping thing change for the team. GO STRIKERS!

3. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1-1 tie in the rain. Both teams got a red card & finished the game with 10. Better than nothing, but we're back on the bottom again....:(

4. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I missed my first game from all competitions (not counting pre-season) since the rebrand this past week. Felt guilty, but wasn't feeling well, and was totally beat after being out of town all week, and the pouring rain all day was the straw that broke the camel's back on me not going. Was a very frustrating game as I watched the stream at home. Lots of chances, and no finishing...again....with a proven goal scorer once again probably sitting in the stands watching the game just across the way from my normal season seat view........