Massive Dreams

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Legion04, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For most if not all of us, the happenings of the Columbus Crew dominate our waking hours. However, the passion continues long after we've fallen asleep. I'm guessing that we've all had dreams concerning the Columbus Crew. This thread is dedicated to posting details or fragments of the dreams that you can remember dealing with our beloved Massive Club.

Two of mine that come to mind:

1. A few weeks ago (a few nights before Crewsmas), I had a dream that I was in the Nordecke and that Columbus needed an extra player. Frankie came over, I went onto the field and he started asking around for a yellow shirt for me to wear. I don't remember what happened after that (I think I woke up actually).

2. I had the following one last night (which prompted me to start this thread): We had travelled to Colorado for a roadtrip, but for some reason, we weren't allowed to have organized support. The stadium was really distorted and there was snow on the ground. For a few minutes we all sat down in the stands and didn't do anything. I was near the back of the stands and had somehow become slightly seperated from the rest of the travelling Columbus fans. I walked over to our section and when I got there, the entire section suddenly jumped up simultaneously, started bouncing, and chanting a song. The ref went over to a scorers table and stopped the match for disruptive behaviour. We headed over to the busses...and that's all I can remember.

2. Draghignazzo

Draghignazzo Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
  3. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, that's trippy man. Sounds like a good music video.

I also have trippy Crew dreams. I had one a couple weeks ago that we had a all brick stadium in downtown and I was like 40.

4. DrunkandDisorderly

Mar 17, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    My favorite Crew dream consisted of a huge pirate ship captained by one Gino Padula crashing into the east side of CCS sort of like how Tampa Bay's football stadium is. I really need to stop eating acid.

5. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I also had a dream that Schelotto was Rambo.

And I had a dream I was being attacked by 2,000 Danny Dyer's in Toronto gear, not online though.

6. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dis is duh wheel football factorweeze
    [​IMG]

7. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!