Marquez y Dos Santos at FC Barcelona [R] Vol I

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo_soy_rayado5

Jun 16, 2006
    El Norte
    he should have gone to milan

2. BoostedE55AMG

BoostedE55AMG Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=55663

No less than THREE Premiership clubs are now chasing Barcelona whizkid Giovani dos Santos. (No Man United mentioned)

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=405965

Rafael Márquez believes that FC Barcelona must move quickly to give Giovani Dos Santos a new and improved contract as reports suggest that other clubs are monitoring his situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=480280&in_page_id=1779

Manchester United are moving in the latest hot young prospect at Barcelona and are confident they can capture Giovani Dos Santos

So he has 4 teams interested in him..Tottenham, Man City, Man United, & Liverpool

3. Red-Town

Red-Town New Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, Norte Cali
    Barça better not ******** this shit up, give him a new contract already

4. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  5. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wonder if Arsenal is going to get in the fight... It would be nice to have the now famous Vela-Gio combo playing up front for the premier gunners club;)

6. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

I was just thinking that the other night it would be nice but you have to keep in mind that we want Gio to start and not compete with someone on the team for a spot so what premiere team would suit Gio?

7. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I don't know about the dailymail, but tribal futbol and Goal.com are generally full of shit. I hope is all rumors and he stays with Barcelona.

8. nanni

nanni Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Club:
    Chicago Fire

And with the Current situation at Barcelona hes gona get game time because he has to get game time...and if the rummors are true of lies atleast this will put pressure on Barcelona to make the kid happy and give him some game time!!

9. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope he stays at Barca. I don't want him playing at ManU with that prick C. Ronaldo, diving Tevez, or overrated Rooney. Arsenal or Liverpool would the the only two Premiership clubs I would want him to go through.

10. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    I'd say Arsenal because they have no argies liverpool has Mascherano

11. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    WTF has that got to do with anything mosco ? Barcelona has Messi and Milito...soyou dont want him playing with argies ?

12. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

I didn't say that, what i'm trying to say I will brake it down for you is that Gio I think will be the only latin player from latin americas that Arsenal will have he will standout more.

13. Pajaro Negro

Pajaro Negro Member+

Jun 27, 2007
    ColoRADo
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hahahaha te chingo el Mosco

14. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

So are you saying that Denilson, Gilberto and Dasilva aren't latin "players from latin americas" as you put it? what are they? Latin Players from Jupiter?

15. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Man with you guys I really have to get down to the knitty gritty!

16. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    If your defenition of knitty gritty is explaining yourself properly...then yes you do.

17. rey arturo

rey arturo New Member

Jul 1, 2006

When the day comes that Mosco has to "brake" things down for you, you have to come to the realization that there is something terribly wrong with your upbringing. I'm sure there are available psychiatric resources in your city, good luck.

18. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What?

Do you mean they would have no Spanish speaking Latin Americans?

19. koishki

koishki Member

Mar 18, 2007
    I'd love for him to go to Man U, but I am biased. Either way, Man U is the best team in the world for nurturing young talent into world class players. Just look at the team that won the treble, or last year's team. When was the last time Barca won with a team full of players they nurtured since they were young? SAF is fantastic working with young kids. He and Wenger are the best at that, and yea he would have more competition in Manchester, with Anderson, Tevez, Rooney, all playing in the same spot, but if he learns to be a pure striker, then there'd be no competition at all.

I don't even know why I wrote so much, since it'll never happen.

20. chicharo99

chicharo99 Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Dumdumi, Jharkhand, India
    Club:
    LKS Lódz
    hmmmm.........uh?

21. VamosMexico!

VamosMexico! New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Minnesota
    Seria el primer Mexicano que triunfa en Premier League. I personally like that idea.:)

22. BoostedE55AMG

BoostedE55AMG Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    I don't like that at all. Id rather have him go to Milan, Inter, or Juventus :D.

But I'd rather he stay at Barca

23. nanni

nanni Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Gio needs to stay and be like Messi if not better than messi but like him he need to develop there till hes like i dont know 22 then maybe leave for more money but right now hes young and ows to much to Barcelona to just leave on them!! plus its Barcelona if he were to remain in Barcelona for a good long while i can assure you he would win there hearts like hugo did at Real Madrid hed be a legend and not just a good player who once played with the club

24. nanni

nanni Member

Mar 3, 2007
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  25. VamosMexico!

VamosMexico! New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Minnesota